Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midnight chuck

midnight chuck

What's up DutchTouch!
Great looking healthy plants and rooms. I have a question if you don't mind..Your spacing looks top notch and this is something I'm always toying around with... how many plants per light or 4x4? looks like about 12 under each T5 and 16 under the 600w and 9-12 under 1000w? is that about right? How long are they under the t5's and how long under the 600w?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

went to hydro store and looked at the fasilitator label... it said it was just potassium silicate and boron?
You can look at every label in the store and you will find a whole bunch of BS on there.

I know that the California does not allow companies to mention Fulvic or Humics and a bunch of other things.

The guy at my local store sells a whole bunch of shit with the labels being very misleading. I always do my research on their website they are a lot more informative

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

The room is unreal. Dutch, what country is this in. Also like mentioned before the filters and fans have no ducting? Where is the hot air going. Many thanks.
Its in the USA.

I know its unheard of that side of the pond but over here we do sealed rooms. No exhaust. No smells.

You should try it UK side

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Thanks for posting!!! Very impressive is an understatement.

I would also like to know where you keep the chillers or deal with all that heat? I may be mistaken but did I read you don't have any hvac equipment outside your facility?

Keep living the dream! Inspirational!
EC the chillers are fixed to the roof of my room they weigh about 120lbs.

I have no HVAC on the outside of my building. I used the Opticlimates from Holland. Sick pieces of kit.

www.airsupplies.nl

Cool

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

DE ftw! Can be bought for $14 a litre evens comes with molybdenum. I read someone said there fasilitor was a brown / grey thick liquid sounds very much like de that is full of ortho Silicic
Peace

Here goes Dan kerr again!!!! The Aptus hater who has never even see a bottle of Aptus. He sits on alibaba all day trying to convince the world he is intelligent.

Fasilitor is clear

Thanks for your worthless contribution again

Kind regards

DT!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

What's up DutchTouch!
Great looking healthy plants and rooms. I have a question if you don't mind..Your spacing looks top notch and this is something I'm always toying around with... how many plants per light or 4x4? looks like about 12 under each T5 and 16 under the 600w and 9-12 under 1000w? is that about right? How long are they under the t5's and how long under the 600w?

MC.

Whats up. I put 9 per light ( 1000w ) 9 per 600w and 18 per T5. I veg under T5 for 10 days then 2-3 weeks under 600w MH depending on how they are going then 7-8 weeks under 1000w.

I noticed with using Aptus it sometimes shortens the Cycle depending on the strain

Thanks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey DT I got the line up of aptus in the small bottles to try. 500 bucks. Seems a little steep but I like trying new things. I may be sick in the head but I kind of liked the smell of the start boost. :eek:

One thing I noticed the "full line up" did not come with is the "regulator". Should I grab some of this too? What does it do?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Are you talking about the "Fasilitor" booster? if so, that is supposed to be the cornerstone of the system and you will need it.

I have fasilitor. I am talking about regulator. Right now I am in veg and using fasilitor @ 3ml/5 gal and startboost @ 1ml/gal

I am running 1.6EC with 1/4 gram fulvic 80% per gallon and my base is jr peters hydro 5-12-26, cal nitrate, and epsom.

and my bennies weekly. I added the aptus to the line up 3 days ago and removed the grotek silica I was using since I figured it would be redundant to use that with fasilitor.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I have fasilitor. I am talking about regulator. Right now I am in veg and using fasilitor @ 3ml/5 gal and startboost @ 1ml/gal

I am running 1.6EC with 1/4 gram fulvic 80% per gallon and my base is jr peters hydro 5-12-26, cal nitrate, and epsom.

and my bennies weekly. I added the aptus to the line up 3 days ago and removed the grotek silica I was using since I figured it would be redundant to use that with fasilitor.

Whats good cap,
the regulator is UK version of fisilitor. So u shd be good..
I wouldnt add anything else to your base if using the aptus line up, unless u really feel they need it.
your teas, aptus and base shd be plenty.. Btw. I kinda like the smell of startboost too. I bet you won't
Say the same with the peak tho.. Get that mask ready.lol

feslope

feslope

Whats good cap,
the regulator is UK version of fisilitor. So u shd be good..
I wouldnt add anything else to your base if using the aptus line up, unless u really feel they need it.
your teas, aptus and base shd be plenty.. Btw. I kinda like the smell of startboost too. I bet you won't
Say the same with the peak tho.. Get that mask ready.lol
+1 I had a couple of discussions with Aptus CS and Rob's overwhelming advice was not to add ANYTHING to the lineup. Caveat being if you are using RO water you need to use additional Mass Boost to make up Cal/Mag. I am also using the Aptus Base Boost for my base nutes. Local shop did not handle Base Boost, ordered from Dutch Garden Supply.

I don't know about you guys sniffing that Startboost!! LOLOLOL

Aptus is having an educational class next week at local Hydro shop. I'll try to ask some good questions.

D

Dan Kerr

So Touchy Dutch.. Not trying to sound intelligent just saying you don't need to spend $600 a litre on Silicic acid when It's worth a lot less.. I'm not the one trying to convince people there grows will look like yours if all you use is Aptus. I'm sure someone pushing there product would think my contribution was worthless... By the way Ecowin Cham Silicic acid is clear. Cap the nutritech dia-life is a liquid product hence the reference to a litre. De in a mineral suspension. I've worked in the industry and know how companies market products, sometimes the even do it on forums with pics of big grows and there bottles in the same pic. Hater? Yeah on people trying to pull the wool. Aptus is a Dutch company no?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

So Touchy Dutch.. Not trying to sound intelligent just saying you don't need to spend $600 a litre on Silicic acid when It's worth a lot less.. I'm not the one trying to convince people there grows will look like yours if all you use is Aptus. I'm sure someone pushing there product would think my contribution was worthless... By the way Ecowin Cham Silicic acid is clear. Cap the nutritech dia-life is a liquid product hence the reference to a litre. De in a mineral suspension. I've worked in the industry and know how companies market products, sometimes the even do it on forums with pics of big grows and there bottles in the same pic. Hater? Yeah on people trying to pull the wool. Aptus is a Dutch company no?

True, Aptus is Dutch, and their nutes are expensive here in the states, but "don't knock it til you try it".. Sure, Dutchtouch is flossin bottles of Aptus, but that doesn't mean he is sponsored by them.. If its working for him, why not document his experience here.. People are smart enough to make their own decisions, if the product is snake oil, time will expose that.. So far, i have heard nothing but great things about it and if you look around there are cheaper ways to score some.. Any distributors here in the US for ECOWIN CHAM?

D

Dan Kerr

Ecowin told me they have an exclusive dist agreement with a company in states. Might explain why there not replying to inquiries from the US, Good to hear Nuttso but reverse engineering an organic product is hard from what I understand. I think Aptus products are good, tried and tested in the ag industry but what there charging is just taking the piss out of the mmj community in my opinion.

E

ECOutlaw

My local hydro store is supposedly getting me some samples. So is this stuff really that much more expensive than the other brands? I've been running canna base and additives for 4 years. According to the Aptus cost comparison I would be saving money as soon as I switched.

I'm sure compared to normal ag products this stuff is very expensive but that seems to be the trend since I got into this game. Is there a compare able product line from the general ag industry that is easily sourced, works as well, is easy to use/mix and costs a fraction of what Canna, H&G do? If there is where is the marketing and such. I would really be interested in these products.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey DT I got the line up of aptus in the small bottles to try. 500 bucks. Seems a little steep but I like trying new things. I may be sick in the head but I kind of liked the smell of the start boost. :eek:

One thing I noticed the "full line up" did not come with is the "regulator". Should I grab some of this too? What does it do?
Hi Cap

You have Fasililtor Thats regulator.

Dont go round telling people you sniff start boost lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom