Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Hopefully they dont go nuts and bolt to the light 😃..i woudnt mind giving it another go with the massive.its pretty cheap.
My sativa's stretch way harder when compared to my indicas. Using massive in both systems. I'd say use it for short veg times on hybrids or indicas. Ive heard some use it for only a few weeks. .some dont like using it for flower. . others use it in veg. I just use it for the full grow in flower. My weed always turns out terpy and strong so i have 0 reasons to stop using it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My sativa's stretch way harder when compared to my indicas. Using massive in both systems. I'd say use it for short veg times on hybrids or indicas. Ive heard some use it for only a few weeks. .some dont like using it for flower. . others use it in veg. I just use it for the full grow in flower. My weed always turns out terpy and strong so i have 0 reasons to stop using it.
This is a 100% indica strain. i haven’t found it to change the product though

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Curious, would you lump Purpinator/Terpinator in the same category as massive?

I've tried adding them to 'the recipe' and cooked the tips on my ladies a bit. Didn't adjust my feed since I figured 3-2-1 was already around ~80% of the recommend Jack's schedule.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

This is a 100% indica strain. i haven’t found it to change the product though
Yea im to the spot where i could side by side them with almost accurate results. . . but. . i just dont want to go without it if that makes sense? If it works. . leave it alone. Even if I did to a side by side on it, im sure most of the convo would be about how its not truly an accurate comparison. I just know I like using it. The woman is the one that told me that my weed got more flavorful when i started using it. But when i wasnt using it I was flowering under led. So Idk. . just to many variables as usual for me to ponder. Ill leave that to others

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Curious, would you lump Purpinator/Terpinator in the same category as massive?

I've tried adding them to 'the recipe' and cooked the tips on my ladies a bit. Didn't adjust my feed since I figured 3-2-1 was already around ~80% of the recommend Jack's schedule.
No massive is used for the natural PGR it contains… triacontanol. Derived from some kelp species, bees wax, alfalfa etc.

This is why you see all the organic guys raving about those additives. Its the triacontanol thats responsible for the huge benefits ppl see. Its in extremely small quantities and that all thats needed as more can fuck up the grow. Thats why its not listed on the label

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea im to the spot where i could side by side them with almost accurate results. . . but. . i just dont want to go without it if that makes sense? If it works. . leave it alone. Even if I did to a side by side on it, im sure most of the convo would be about how its not truly an accurate comparison. I just know I like using it. The woman is the one that told me that my weed got more flavorful when i started using it. But when i wasnt using it I was flowering under led. So Idk. . just to many variables as usual for me to ponder. Ill leave that to others
Oh it absolutely, unequivocally effects growth rates, node spacing etc.

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

No massive is used for the natural PGR it contains… triacontanol. Derived from some kelp species, bees wax, alfalfa etc.

This is why you see all the organic guys raving about those additives. Its the triacontanol thats responsible for the huge benefits ppl see. Its in extremely small quantities and that all thats needed as more can fuck up the grow. Thats why its not listed on the label

Thanks for the info!

Looking forward to seeing what ratio you end up going with.

Does it reduce the stretch at all or just tighten spacing between nodes?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Res temps 83f id say this is proof temps do NOT create root rot. Pics of the 2 front plants roots. You cant really see but they extend quite far into the water and cant really see in the pics
10B19F0C D399 4243 9913 E14A899AEDDC
ED13D880 4281 4529 BAE6 87CB8FB2B310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom