Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Lol… oh he bites alright. But more importantly being part unicorn part dragon. He can pee on the plants and they should turn out fire 🔥

Ahhh wow he is part Balerion. I should have known. Talk about amping up your Integrated Pest Management protocol.
"Sooo you like have never had any pests"

"Naww I a have Unicorn Dragon. Even if I had pests I wouldn't know it because he just vapes them with his morning breath" 😂

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
About 350 ppfd right now but im confident i could be at 500 now. 1000ppm co2 now.

At flip ill jump to 600ppfd and 1200ppm co2. Working up to probably 1000-1200ppfd as the plants allow over about a week
What’s the max PPFD to CO2 ratio you think plants can handle?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Id say with the right strains and dialed in about 1500ppm co2 and close to the same ppfd. I wmdont think ill make it that high this grow without light stress but we will see.
This is getting beyond interesting lol, I know my light could reach 1250 PPFD at 24” (at least using the photone app so not too accurate lol)

Without the CO2 I probably won’t go over 800-900, it’s just really interesting to see what these awesome plants can handle in perfect growing conditions 😁

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Along with what Aqua is saying, I think PPFD is dependent on spectrum as well. For example, a red leaning spectrum in flower will allow you more photons overall without side effects. Since energy in roughly equates to bud out (tons of caveats obviously) if you are able to push a higher PPFD by changing spectrum, that is a win. With the SE7000, not really an option unless you add supplemental lighting.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Along with what Aqua is saying, I think PPFD is dependent on spectrum as well. For example, a red leaning spectrum in flower will allow you more photons overall without side effects. Since energy in roughly equates to bud out (tons of caveats obviously) if you are able to push a higher PPFD by changing spectrum, that is a win. With the SE7000, not really an option unless you add supplemental lighting.
100%

Anthem

Anthem

This is getting beyond interesting lol, I know my light could reach 1250 PPFD at 24” (at least using the photone app so not too accurate lol)

Without the CO2 I probably won’t go over 800-900, it’s just really interesting to see what these awesome plants can handle in perfect growing conditions 😁
Perfect growing conditions require much more than we have available as home growers. Perfect in my mind would need a few tweaks.
Temperature wise you would probably want a vav (variable air volume) air handler with a central plant or something that can provide similar output. So we could the temperature within say 1/2 a degree at all times and have the ability to change temperature thru the day and night as well as thru the grow.
Humidity would require the same type of control.
Moisture meter to get 100 percent accurate moisture content in the grow media
Leaf tissue samples taken an analysis every couple days. So the first grow would just be a learning experience.
This would allow one to change nutrient content much more accurately than the tools we have available
Most all the commercial LED light manufacturers are increasing watts in their fixtures.
Folks with these type of controls can benefit from the additional watts per square foot.
It is extremely difficult for a home grower to use these new fixtures. The harder you push the plant to its full genetic potential the closer to ideal every input must be and tge quicker things will and can go wrong.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Perfect growing conditions require much more than we have available as home growers. Perfect in my mind would need a few tweaks.
Temperature wise you would probably want a vav (variable air volume) air handler with a central plant or something that can provide similar output. So we could the temperature within say 1/2 a degree at all times and have the ability to change temperature thru the day and night as well as thru the grow.
Leaf tissue samples taken an analysis every couple days. So the first grow would just be a learning experience.
This would allow one to change nutrient content much more accurately than the tools we have available
Most all the commercial LED light manufacturers are increasing watts in their fixtures.
Folks with these type of controls can benefit from the additional watts per square foot.
It is extremely difficult for a home grower to use these new fixtures. The harder you push the plant to its full genetic potential the closer to ideal every input must be and tge quicker things will and can go wrong.
Couldn’t agree more

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
One of the reasons I bought the overpowered light lol if something comes up and I can change stuff around I eventually can, if not it doesn’t hurt my electric bill to keep it turned down, I know eventually I’ll get set up much better, I’m at a coasting point now already the light upgraded from the last grow, went with my own mix for soil etc started adding in myco etc I like to look at it as everyone started somewhere I know if I go and add too many new aspects to the grow at once I’ll get lost or forget a step so my goal is to add something new during each grow that way it gives me time to research what I’m doing and decide if it’s for me.

Doesn’t help when I see so much cool shit and new ideas in here every day lol

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You are describing what I am doing, except for the moisture meter.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah man, give me a bit and it will be explained. Actually, it has been said already that anything with an iR remote can be hacked and controlled by my system. Anything with a plug can be turned on and off. It will make sense when you see it.

I took a couple days off to try to get this wrapped up and shipped, looking good. Hope to have the announcement video later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom