Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

Nooe not hard but to maximize genetic potential… its mind boggling the amount you can try to control for that little extra you can get out of them…

much like cars… once you get up there you have to spend a shit ton to get anymore out of them. Only its not ao much money here as it is the knowledge to do so on top of the money to make it happen
Race cars, I grew up around them and raced myself. When I was in my early teens a guy could be competitive working out of his garage. I think those days are long over.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Race cars, I grew up around them and raced myself. When I was in my early teens a guy could be competitive working out of his garage. I think those days are long over.
Yeah i had a few friends used to race locally and my god the money they spent after the basics to shave off a tenth or 2… thank god cannabis is not near that level. Atleast at my scale

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah i had a few friends used to race locally and my god the money they spent after the basics to shave off a tenth or 2… thank god cannabis is not near that level. Atleast at my scale
One of my friends stayed with it. Builds motors but even back 30 years ago it was not cheap. Titanium valves a 1/10 second gain for 500. Titanium Roods where 2k back then. Towards the end it was not that much fun. I had an ignition system and a line lock. I would push the break pedal, hit the line lock. Bump into the light and floor tge gas pedal. Motor would sound like it was about to blow up. It was the ignition knocking out cylinders. If you wanted to leave at 8000 RPMs you put an 8000 RPM chip in the 2 stage rev limiter. Second chip was so you did not over rev the engine

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

the short answer is, the sugar in the plant it tied to everything, plant health, pest control, THC, yield smell taste, efficiency of photosynthesis, growth etc. so by defoliating you disrupt this, if your plant has high brix, it goes from having lots and easy translocation, to not having enough, or being able to make enough, spending more energy to get it, more energy to translocation of what it has, more is going in growing more leaves, etc while quality and size of buds takes a back seat
Hey Doc thanks for the info, I just read up on this for an hour. Really ingenious way to measure plant vitality.

Madmax

Madmax

One of my friends stayed with it. Builds motors but even back 30 years ago it was not cheap. Titanium valves a 1/10 second gain for 500. Titanium Roods where 2k back then. Towards the end it was not that much fun. I had an ignition system and a line lock. I would push the break pedal, hit the line lock. Bump into the light and floor tge gas pedal. Motor would sound like it was about to blow up. It was the ignition knocking out cylinders. If you wanted to leave at 8000 RPMs you put an 8000 RPM chip in the 2 stage rev limiter. Second chip was so you did not over rev the engine
Nice.my 2spd powerglide is transbraked with the button on the hurst shifter.hold it in rev her up then let it go.😆 then hang on .hoping to go 8's over qtr with a fresh 2j donk 900hp 💪.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Nooe not hard but to maximize genetic potential… its mind boggling the amount you can try to control for that little extra you can get out of them…

much like cars… once you get up there you have to spend a shit ton to get anymore out of them. Only its not ao much money here as it is the knowledge to do so on top of the money to make it happen
Don't get me started on building custom cars......I have a '66 Chevy Nova project that's been going on for years! 😄

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Hey Doc thanks for the info, I just read up on this for an hour. Really ingenious way to measure plant vitality.
No worries Red, you are exactly right though, I only mention brix in correlation with nutrients, but in fact all environmental factors like sun/light temps etc will have an impact on brix as well. Root health and diseases a like..

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

It’s never ending brother it’s like being a cannabis farmer there’s always something you want ! Lol addiction for sure ! Complete restomod driver. Video wouldn’t load so no sound
Id own that in a heartbeat..love 2drs..but id molester it.😆.tubb it..full cage.big block up front 😃.but i love original aswell.soon they will make us make them battery powered...fuck that lol..
Oh ..just like to tell ya the steering wheels on the wrong side 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom