• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got some size to them..just spotted dragon..LoL.😀
Yeah definitely could be healthier but i have been lazy and that crown rot kinda put me off. Although its nice to know definitively how to treat it. Im all but positive if you catch it and treat it early that it is a fairly easy fix now. So i did some learning

It also seems that o2 in the rootzone has an effect on hugher temp rootzones. No data for that though

Madmax

Madmax

Hmm.i havnt gone over 80.6 max this grow.been on 78.8 for coupple weeks and lights on bout 580watts 24-26 inches away .ones at 19' and tacoeing the same as the one at 26" .ones either side are at 24 and arnt tacoeing..its got me stumped man.signs of foxtailing too.

Going to tke the se out back to the lumatek nxt grow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hmm.i havnt gone over 80.6 max this grow.been on 78.8 for coupple weeks and lights on bout 580watts 24-26 inches away .ones at 19' and tacoeing the same as the one at 26" .ones either side are at 24 and arnt tacoeing..its got me stumped man.signs of foxtailing too.

Going to tke the se out back to the lumatek nxt grow
Very well could just be genetics

beluga

beluga

Also i dont mind the jacks but i will be going back to the mega crop 2 part after a couple months once i settle in after the move.
Any particular reasons there?
I'd like to give something more concentrated a go after I'm through with the pbp. Seeing megacrop has added silica and amino acids where others lack looks pretty enticing.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeh maybe..i will find out when i run those again under the zeus.at same height..the zeus hs like 700 more diodes lol .so more efficient and less intense light..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any particular reasons there?
I'd like to give something more concentrated a go after I'm through with the pbp. Seeing megacrop has added silica and amino acids where others lack looks pretty enticing.
I just find less tinkering is needed but this is based off one use of jacks so not really a fair comparison.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

@Aqua Man

"I just find less tinkering is needed but this is based off one use of jacks so not really a fair comparison"

Curious as to what you experienced Jack's vs other.

This is my first run with Jack's so I'm wondering. I've used GH trio forever, then gave Plagron a run which was fucking amazing but way too expensive.

Is it because of them being pure salts?

Jack's seems more PH stable w smaller swings than GH or the Plagron but, I'm not far enough into it to really speak to it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man

"I just find less tinkering is needed but this is based off one use of jacks so not really a fair comparison"

Curious as to what you experienced Jack's vs other.

This is my first run with Jack's so I'm wondering. I've used GH trio forever, then gave Plagron a run which was fucking amazing but way too expensive.

Is it because of them being pure salts?

Jack's seems more PH stable w smaller swings than GH or the Plagron but, I'm not far enough into it to really speak to it.
Nope just like mega crop i have to add the mag sulphate but even more with jacks and i just find the micro and macros ratios and the extra little goodies a bit easier for me to work with.

plus mega crop provides a very detailed break down of individual nutrients in their calculators… so i kinda feelblike like flyong a bit blind with jacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom