Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well no water change yet, water temp of 81f and if you been following along a few challenges but bud are still chugging along.

I think ill just let this roll for the next 2 weeks when i have to cut a bit early and see what happens

243CB987 7ECE 4B3D 8B77 DBD651F6F975
48AEE10C 9F62 4006 BE43 9004ACEC9EE7
92744365 2B24 4D77 A276 BCCABACA6CD1
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It i am impressed by the SE 7000 and the genetics… all the abise and they chunky and still a ways to go. Its a shame i have to cut then a touch early. But i cant wait to do a proper grow with time to pay attention once we move and get settled.

This LUI cut is probably a big reason for any success at all. i have put these plants through hell and i have some really positive observations on the increased o2

Observationist

Observationist

Well they came back fairly well but definitely the crown rot impacted them. TBH this grow is my usual cluster fuck or learning and testing limits… but honestly shits boring when you have no issues to solve ir learn from
Hahaha yea…

Observationist

Observationist

Ok so looks like we will have another casualty but 2 are going strong. I haven’t paid as much attention as i needed this grow with lots of life stuff going on and getting ready to move. But here are the ladies as of now. The crown rot definitely took its toll. At this point it is what it is and I probably should not have rushed the grow. But did some learning here and shown res temps of 83f can work if you are attentive (unlike i have been) and can supply increased o2
Fantastic growth eitherway.

Did all this just before moving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom