Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ohh I see, sorry my bad dont know why I thought you used a chiller must have dreamd it 😅
Most do... Have my temps at 73f right now... Good thing you brought this up with me going away I will lower them and change my diff plus lower lighting. I will be gone for a while due to family issues so updates are gonna be a bit.. to busy getting ready to go and catch up work shit so I can go

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fast update 27 days from sprout.

Say 7-10 days for seedling and can say about 3 weeks veg another 3-5 days I would be flipping.

But my father in-law has had some health issues and we were planning to fly out tomorrow but I may end up staying home due to work

Fixed the cal mag issue. Broke a stem being a little aggressive but it's not effected the plant at all.

Scrog net is in ppm increased to 550 total (130ppm tap 370 mega crop and 50ppm calimagic)

Not sure if I noted I did a 50% water change and added 1ml per litre of hygrozyme to the 50% add back. No more added hydrogaurd and res temps increased to 73f

@Dirtbag so far loving the dehuey thanks for the tip. Time will tell but happy with it so far.

IMG 20191220 122141
BigCube

BigCube

Very nice man. I should be starting another soon too. I want to switch back over to DWC, and wanted to ask you a few questions since it's been 10 years since my last DWC lol.

I'll PM you when I get some more time.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So flights are booked leaving Monday to spend some till with in-laws, will be in the air on the way home for the new years get home at 1am.

Hoping my daughter can look after this. She has no experience with any plants or hydro :/
the hell with medicine bro,family more important,take car of bizz and try to have some fun,laughter is a amazing thing and best when chips are down and brings light into hurt hearts,enjoy while you can life is really to short

Indiva710

Indiva710

So flights are booked leaving Monday to spend some till with in-laws, will be in the air on the way home for the new years get home at 1am.

Hoping my daughter can look after this. She has no experience with any plants or hydro :/
My mom had to come over to my house when I was in the hospital and she has killed every plant she's ever had and well mine are still alive...
So just keep it simple for her and she should be fine just have her keep ph in check tell her wat u add usually when it's at w e and maybe do a premix or something for ppm if they drop to low...You have a top off res right....If not u could set one up real quick and just put the ph lower and do next week's nutes in it and call it a day.....I got faith they will be just fine......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom