• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So true brother
im one to tell you that that sun coming up each morning is nothing to take for granite my friend,it can disapear very quick,enjoy your stay treat like you always have ,dont make it a gloomy event and have fun man,shit take um fishing that what i would like myself,have the fun you wont to remember them by ,cause think this way,the very moment we are born,the first breath of air we start to die,this is really true bro,then we spend the rest of or lives fighting to stay alive,make it memorable and fun and take nothing for granite,it really is to short and you dont even realize it to you have grand kids,that for me makes me see how quick it really is on this earth,hell just 2 weeks ago i was teaching her daddy how to hunt and enjoy the great outdoors ,you feel me,have fun make it fun for him and the wife ,cant forget about her either you dig

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My mom had to come over to my house when I was in the hospital and she has killed every plant she's ever had and well mine are still alive...
So just keep it simple for her and she should be fine just have her keep ph in check tell her wat u add usually when it's at w e and maybe do a premix or something for ppm if they drop to low...You have a top off res right....If not u could set one up real quick and just put the ph lower and do next week's nutes in it and call it a day.....I got faith they will be just fine......
No top off res. She a smart girl though. I like to think I'm responsible for that lol. I'm just going to write some directions down. I mean I worry but every bone in my body says she won't have an issue.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im one to tell you that that sun coming up each morning is nothing to take for granite my friend,it can disapear very quick,enjoy your stay treat like you always have ,dont make it a gloomy event and have fun man,shit take um fishing that what i would like myself,have the fun you wont to remember them by ,cause think this way,the very moment we are born,the first breath of air we start to die,this is really true bro,then we spend the rest of or lives fighting to stay alive,make it memorable and fun and take nothing for granite,it really is to short and you dont even realize it to you have grand kids,that for me makes me see how quick it really is on this earth,hell just 2 weeks ago i was teaching her daddy how to hunt and enjoy the great outdoors ,you feel me,have fun make it fun for him and the wife ,cant forget about her either you dig
Yeah the plan is pick em up dust em off and get him keeping the right attitude.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

also we must remember that we are growing plants but the plants are farming us, farming us with oxygen so we can eventually die, decompose and become plant food. We all have our purpuse... idk were im going with this guys I just got caught up in the moment you were having here 😅 stay safe bro!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

also we must remember that we are growing plants but the plants are farming us, farming us with oxygen so we can eventually die, decompose and become plant food. We all have our purpuse... idk were im going with this guys I just got caught up in the moment you were having here 😅 stay safe bro!
my fault bro,since my heart surgery my eyes been wide open to how much i have took for granite and lost in my life,you would be surprised how much you miss until well you dont have a choice of getting off one gurney onto another,not sure of other countries,but here in the states you go in to a procedure to have a shunt put in and they find 4 valves blocked ,you going under the knife freind ,no choice just we have to fix this sir,only way around it is a do not resetate,before surgery,so you die and they keep you alive with a machine,when you wake it like damn i have missed so much and lost so much and i been one hell jack ass,shit like that ,so you think real hard about shit you never did before,this i know friend,i really want to see my grand baby get married and have a youngun,one just like her to drive her freaking nuts hahahah,,but ya sorry bro some things just cant be controled at times and trying to ease the mind of a freind in need,bright side of all of it is ,there is no more pain or discomfort once were gone and if you left a good solid foot print in just one person life ,job done.
so thats my goal the rest my years hahahah,did i mention mama says she hates me at least 12 times a day and cant stand me the rest,,hint hint foot print hahahah

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

my fault bro,since my heart surgery my eyes been wide open to how much i have took for granite and lost in my life,you would be surprised how much you miss until well you dont have a choice of getting off one gurney onto another,not sure of other countries,but here in the states you go in to a procedure to have a shunt put in and they find 4 valves blocked ,you going under the knife freind ,no choice just we have to fix this sir,only way around it is a do not resetate,before surgery,so you die and they keep you alive with a machine,when you wake it like damn i have missed so much and lost so much and i been one hell jack ass,shit like that ,so you think real hard about shit you never did before,this i know friend,i really want to see my grand baby get married and have a youngun,one just like her to drive her freaking nuts hahahah,,but ya sorry bro some things just cant be controled at times and trying to ease the mind of a freind in need,bright side of all of it is ,there is no more pain or discomfort once were gone and if you left a good solid foot print in just one person life ,job done.
so thats my goal the rest my years hahahah,did i mention mama says she hates me at least 12 times a day and cant stand me the rest,,hint hint foot print hahahah
Thats heavy stuff man, and I understand and agree with what you said. Heart surgery is brutal man, one of the worst things a human can undergo. respect for going threw that! my post was weirdly written b ut I only ment that his daughter will have no problem taking care of the plants, and if she screws up they were only farming us anyway. Basicly what you said about family being more important than medecine is what i meant, same point but put it in other perspective :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats heavy stuff man, and I understand and agree with what you said. Heart surgery is brutal man, one of the worst things a human can undergo. respect for going threw that! my post was weirdly written b ut I only ment that his daughter will have no problem taking care of the plants, and if she screws up they were only farming us anyway. Basicly what you said about family being more important than medecine is what i meant, same point but put it in other perspective :)
i dig it bro,mama surprised the hell out of me when i went in for heart cath,they were i think a week into 1 gal pots,the surgery was a surprise so before hand i told her to just pull the plants,shit bro girl did a jam up job on them ,fixing to flip the switch on them,i guess that old noisy body been watching how it done hahahah,i give her hell every year,her container garden here behind the house is her baby or rephrase that her baby until she gets a few squash from her plants then i all mine,she will breed them sqaush every time she can but once they put the first 3 or 4 fruit out ,she gone,so i tell her the garden chick is fired hahahah.she tells me the canning isnt so hard want to switch jobs,well i think i will stay at the growing instead lmao

Srenots

Srenots

18 days in the system and 20 days from sprout

Plants were topped on Dec 11. Didn't skip a beat. I'm pushing them even a little bit harder now, just to the point I am seeing a tiny bit of stress the last 2 days but increasing the transpiration is letting me keep the ppm down still at 450ppm (130ppm is tap 320ppm mega crop) I am noticing a tiny cal and mag deficiency so I will likely add some cal and mag. I think this is due to the low ppm that I'm running. Lux is at about 35k now. Anyhow just update with a comparison pic of 3 days ago until today after topping.
Hey Aqua, have you dropped any Reno as of yet? lookin good over there bro ~

Farmer P

Farmer P

Wasn't there already some gg in the hyper cherry pie? I thought it was hyper glue x cherry pie. Hitting it with gg again would be sort of a backcross?

Srenots

Srenots

Wasn't there already some gg in the hyper cherry pie? I thought it was hyper glue x cherry pie. Hitting it with gg again would be sort of a backcross?
yes sir... the Cherry Pie hit with the Hyper Glue male ....but then we backcrossed to a Hyper Cherry Pie male again... I think thats what most of yall have been running, but still have the original Hyper Cherry Pie if anyone wants sum...either way... both are Fire....and the newest ones are Hyper Cherry Pie x Hyper Cherry Pie F3 ... from beginning to now are all awesome man...Dank AF

Srenots

Srenots

Yep I have some Magoo and Cinderella.. maybe one of those first. You all can pick what ya wanna see but will be about 3 months by the time I cut and dry.
cool, ya , if u can run HCP, BM, and C99 would be cool, that would give u some great salad bro, the C99 is a few years old now but should pop for u, a buddy just got done running her up in Maine and said he loved it... is ur C99 the #3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom