Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

put it this way,my ac stays on 65,if it isnt cooling the house it is keeping it warm,very rare to turn a heater on ,then i have a portable job for that,last winter we had 3 days stayed under 20,thats it that was winter,4 1/2 months of triple digit weather,all rain in jan to end march

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
82 here,61 for low tonight and high tomorrow supose to be 61 low 48,aint shitting ya about texas,spring ,summer and winter all in 7 day period,then low of 34 on thanskgiving morn hahahah,most folk be sick son bitchs but down here it normal allergies bother us more hahahah

LOL ain't that the truth. Don't like the weather? Wait 20 minutes and it will be completely different. Last week we went from 71 to 34 in 3 hours. I have been here long enough to know better, but a lot of folks went to lunch and froze their asses off. We reach for a sweater here when it hits 60.

Alright Aquaman you can quit laughing now...... 🍻

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL ain't that the truth. Don't like the weather? Wait 20 minutes and it will be completely different. Last week we went from 71 to 34 in 3 hours. I have been here long enough to know better, but a lot of folks went to lunch and froze their asses off. We reach for a sweater here when it hits 60.

Alright Aquaman you can quit laughing now...... 🍻
thats a fact,im hunting my sweater at 70,most folk say full of shit with a 40 degree swing in a day,it happens in hours here,soon as it breaks over them rocky mountains coming across west texas is just a matter of minutes hahahah,then next day swing back around and gulf blow in the tropical shit haahah,thats why every damn thing here stings ,bites ,or cuts your ass,we burn neddles off cactus to water or cows that aint no joke either

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
thats a fact,im hunting my sweater at 70,most folk say full of shit with a 40 degree swing in a day,it happens in hours here,soon as it breaks over them rocky mountains coming across west texas is just a matter of minutes hahahah,then next day swing back around and gulf blow in the tropical shit haahah,thats why every damn thing here stings ,bites ,or cuts your ass,we burn neddles off cactus to water or cows that aint no joke either

True that! 12-18 hours after it bounces off Denver Mts. it comes barreling through here with nothing in-between. Experience it once and you will become a believer. You learn to check the weather before you leave home and put needed coat/boots in the car.

On a good fall day you can taste the salt air; I am no where NEAR the sea. Then it will snow/ice that night. NS has happened twice in last 4 years.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

True that! 12-18 hours after it bounces off Denver Mts. it comes barreling through here with nothing in-between. Experience it once and you will become a believer. You learn to check the weather before you leave home and put needed coat/boots in the car.

On a good fall day you can taste the salt air; I am no where NEAR the sea. Then it will snow/ice that night. NS has happened twice in last 4 years.
they just think they want some this hahahahh,hard as hell controling a damn tent in these conditions too,just take what you can get hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I used to hunt Webb Co. I see why you have deer everywhere!! LOL
if i could ever get a lease in gonzales i would probally hunt again ,got the grand baby that need to have it passed on,her damn daddy cant get out from in front of the damn football games ,chump,hhahahah,down in the valley has lots of great hunting if you can keep the imagrints at a safe distance,be out all damn day and just about the time a big un comes in so does a line of folk hunting for a lost dream that is no longer here hahahah,man i buy onions in 50 lb bags 10 bucks ,oranges and grapefruit too,10 bucks hahahah,hell you can even go pick your own,hhahahh,man im saying the mountains of colorda sure want me there ,i didnt get to go this year and missed it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

damn hunting lease is running right at 5k just for hunting season,hahahah another reason i no longer hunt,my deer are pretty much tame but wild,it be murder killing one of them,i got bucks here folk pay 7 grand to shot on these ranchs even have what they call managment bucks that go 5 k easy,and they come here all year round a couple eat from my hand hahaha,seems i have picked up on a fox too,damn thing just comes running up to me when i feed corn,damn neighbor wants chickens,leave that damn fence open just one night hahahah,freaking squirrle out the ass,im just about ready to start culling some of them,there starting to come in my garden and cant have that

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
if i could ever get a lease in gonzales i would probally hunt again ,got the grand baby that need to have it passed on,her damn daddy cant get out from in front of the damn football games ,chump,hhahahah,down in the valley has lots of great hunting if you can keep the imagrints at a safe distance,be out all damn day and just about the time a big un comes in so does a line of folk hunting for a lost dream that is no longer here hahahah,man i buy onions in 50 lb bags 10 bucks ,oranges and grapefruit too,10 bucks hahahah,hell you can even go pick your own,hhahahh,man im saying the mountains of colorda sure want me there ,i didnt get to go this year and missed it

Lets hear it for the "valley" 😎 Hot as hell but damn, we get good fresh food!! most of the year.

Damn, trade-offs for everything in life..... oh well beats the alternative!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

put it this way,my ac stays on 65,if it isnt cooling the house it is keeping it warm,very rare to turn a heater on ,then i have a portable job for that,last winter we had 3 days stayed under 20,thats it that was winter,4 1/2 months of triple digit weather,all rain in jan to end march
Had to turn on the heat last nite for the first time ! Got down to like 58! Holy shit cold!

DankVader75

DankVader75

If you like the mountains of Colorado, visit the McCall, Donnelly, New Meadows area of Idaho....One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen!! McCall had a buck that walked down the main Street through the city that was a SOLID 170"!! He was a local celebrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom