Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when you think life has took a shit on ya,DONT ,it is grand in every way,family friends enemies dont matter,waking up is the top my friends,i hope all yall have a great day,im stuffed ,mama has been feeding me rabbit food and i absolutly pig out this day,hahahah
it dont get no better than waking in the morning ,live by those words friends

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok 5 days from sprout. Pics are horrible I am going to gram my higher cri 5k for taking pics from now on trying to take pics in dark with flash sucks and the pics from the 3 k makes them not any better.

Monday will be 1 week in the system by next Friday I will consider it veg time.

Temps 83
Leaf temps 74 (for some reason ) a bit low trying to figure that out bumped ambient up to 83 to help. Leaf temp were 71-72 with ambient at 80f... Working so far but may have to lower circulation fan a bit to help. They are up to 74 now through.
Some wrinkling in the leaves but VPD is correct now so it should correct that

Humidity 60 had to lower to address low VPD due to leaf temps.

Water temp 70 (will be raising to 74 slowly.

CO2 has been between 800 and 1300 without turning on at all ( this is normal as the are. In the basement and not consuming much at all.

Still at 160ppm mega crop and 130ppm tap (mostly calcium carbonate)

They are doing ok could be better. Moved some hydroton around and root are nice and white and into the hydroton now about 4-5" so should start seeing them through the net pots in a few days . Bit longer than expected. But all in all the are ok.

IMG 20191130 032756
IMG 20191130 032005
IMG 20191130 032909
IMG 20191130 032916
IMG 20191130 032943
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok got some better pics. Still need to grab my other light. Today is 8days from the first seed breaking the soil and 6 days in the system. Things are going ok and I'm expecting roots in the water by around Friday. From there I will consider veg which will be 13 days from first sprout... About right.

Parameters are all the same as last post. This is more just for slightly clearer albeit still shitty pics.

IMG 20191201 185940
IMG 20191201 185923
IMG 20191201 185927
IMG 20191201 185934
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok got some better pics. Still need to grab my other light. Today is 8days from the first seed breaking the soil and 6 days in the system. Things are going ok and I'm expecting roots in the water by around Friday. From there I will consider veg which will be 13 days from first sprout... About right.

Parameters are all the same as last post. This is more just for slightly clearer albeit still shitty pics.

So they are about 2 weeks faster than potting soil already looks like. Wow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Whaaaa? well think i made the right choice sticking to hydro. I still do think there is a case to be made on soil though it does have a few extra benefits.... just not growth.
kinda ,when it takes off in soil it will get it,just getting to that point,same in coco ,coco out run it big time ,but about 4 weeks in the soil grow will start getting it on,and seem like the coco wants to take a break,side by side last time i ran both the coco only beat the soil by 2 weeks,coco was working my ass off versus the soil was a lay back and wait

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

kinda ,when it takes off in soil it will get it,just getting to that point,same in coco ,coco out run it big time ,but about 4 weeks in the soil grow will start getting it on,and seem like the coco wants to take a break,side by side last time i ran both the coco only beat the soil by 2 weeks,coco was working my ass off versus the soil was a lay back and wait
Yeah benefit of soil... less work. unless your running ATO units and dosers with an AF system on a res

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom