Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yeah im getting one. I trim on a screened tray and always have more kief.

What do you smoke hash with?
I press it into pucks and smoke it in my Hash Pipe
20190615 181128

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Guys, i apologize if I insulted anyone dissing old strains. And no i wouldnt know and have never smoked those ancient strains but at the same time I have hard time seeing a pic of some bushweed and just taking someones word for it that they were better and trippier, concidering you were young teens and there were nothing else to smoke. That bud in the jar dont even look that good but much better than what hight times 1976 posted and thats intresting. But If I applied the same science then what I smoked as a teenager in early 2000s was the best weed ever and nothing compares because i tripped like a mushroom trip when smoking, but like i said I think its about brain development and brain learning to cope better with THC with expirence.
I didn't read pass the top line of what you said until just now because I really don't need opinion (including your pseudo-medical diagnosis) from people who weren't there and don't know; however I do take umbrage with you calling that bush weed, but this isn't my thread so I'm going to leave further conversation with you regarding this matter right here, good luck.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Just put the kief/hash right on top of your bud , cool thing it will make you light less and give you more potent smoke . Key is to not put your finger on it and rap it out

anther tip is have a dedicated hash pipe since the hash is a little resiny ( and clean at your viewpoint )
I use my newvape flowerpot twax w my enail for hash if it's not full melt I will just put it on top of the weed instead of dabbing it w my sapphire insert and works great...
I do clean it daily or every other day max..Which the double woven t.i screens are dopetastic Ive had the same 1 for 2.5years now lol just soak it in iso when I'm cleaning the rest or a metal brush works great too for it.....If you clean it daily no need for the brush.....Coconut oil works great for cleaning grinders!!!! Or other accessories too ..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OK here is the update. This is exactly 14 days in the system and 16 days from sprout.

Water temp 71F just upped to 72F
Air temp: Day 82F night 75F
Humidity 60%
Leaf temps: 77F
KPA: 0.93 pushin them slightly harder
Lux: upped to 32K they are taking it well.
CO2: 1200ppm with 200 deadband (+/-100)
PPM: 450 Eating 10ppm a day now so I can say they are pickin up and I'm right where i wanna be PPM wise for the system size. 130ppm tap and 320 ppm mega crop.
No added enzyme or hydrogaurd since day 1. I was contemplating a 25% water change but don't feel i need it at this point.

I need to get off my ass and get my filter seeded and going yet :/ tomorrow is likely.

Also we have roots on the runt so i guess it decided to swim rather than sink.

No preflowers yet as to be expected.

Pics in no particular order.

IMG 20191209 124831
IMG 20191209 124232
IMG 20191209 124222
IMG 20191209 124842
IMG 20191209 124855
IMG 20191209 124158
IMG 20191209 124902
IMG 20191209 124210
IMG 20191209 124217
Indiva710

Indiva710

Don't use plastic wrap ... Cellophane works but fep sheets works best...And try the glass bottle method.. Boil water put it in the bottle larger the better but has to be found ...And u can use it as a heaT press and great temps do both side of course then collect it back into a ball and then do it again with the bottle until it's done then ball it up can even polish it with your hand and glove anyways then u wrap it in fep or cellphone get all the air out of it can use a lighter to seal it or rubber band put it in a Mason jar In a dark cool place for at least 2mo and enjoy break it off and smoke it ..... Or edibles etc since it is partially decarbed since the hot glass bottle ...And when doing that of course get a oven mit or welding glove etc....

Indiva710

Indiva710

I don't run enzymes and my roots are pearly white....I run pool shock and h202 from time to time and never have a problem either and beyond dirt cheap as a bag of pool shock local even is less than $5 and will make u. Like 50000gal of stock solution or some craziness like that in other words be good for a lifetime...Say that w enzymes..The enzyme komplete I've tried to run in my system a couple times and it fucked everything up and was not happy about it either of course...
Now again what works for me doesn't mean it will for others and vica versa tons of variables ...But for me sterile is how I roll for rdwc and hydro for that matter

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't run enzymes and my roots are pearly white....I run pool shock and h202 from time to time and never have a problem either and beyond dirt cheap as a bag of pool shock local even is less than $5 and will make u. Like 50000gal of stock solution or some craziness like that in other words be good for a lifetime...Say that w enzymes..The enzyme komplete I've tried to run in my system a couple times and it fucked everything up and was not happy about it either of course...
Now again what works for me doesn't mean it will for others and vica versa tons of variables ...But for me sterile is how I roll for rdwc and hydro for that matter
I honestly don't think the color matters as long as they are healthy but it's nice to look at that for sure 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Adding one photo. Getting some fat stumpy stalks on these little ones running 0 diff until now (16 days from sprout). At 7f diff now depending how the node spacing goes I may increase it a bit more. Since I wanna get some stretch to help space out the scrog. But a solid base to start with 👍

IMG 20191209 162038
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom