Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok transplant complete to 1g pots. Little droopy but will see how they are after tomorrow.

Light intensity reduced to 10-12k lux until the end of tomorrow.

Humidity up to 70% until the end of tomorrow.

Watered with 130ppm (tap) plus 200ppm mega crop.

Besides the 3 light burnt we have 1 other unhappy camper. Root system was weak on it. No sign of bugs so idk he/she is on the chopping block. The 3 I light burned may get to stay yet.
They are also sitting on a mat because my 6'x4' drip tray has not come in yet not exactly ideal but will have to do for now

IMG 20200525 152253
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

But then I need to find out if I will love coco. Haha it's a never-ending venture I tell ya.
coco is the shit mate set it and forget it,mix 60/40 coco perlite,veg /feed once a day, flower twice a day,dont go any bigger than 3 gsl pot ,feed by the hannah scale and worry about keeping the buds from falling over the place,mine are 7 weeks in and i have them shkerws holding the damn plant up,tied and al kind shit,later tonight i get a pic for you.
i run mine at 6 ph veg and 6.1 flower and depending on stage what to feed,im coming down at 7 in to whine there ass to turn yellow if you dig,2x4x5 ft tent and 4 inch of room for lights over them hahaha.
you want freaking product to fll jars coco is the shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok transplant complete to 1g pots. Little droopy but will see how they are after tomorrow.

Light intensity reduced to 10-12k lux until the end of tomorrow.

Humidity up to 70% until the end of tomorrow.

Watered with 130ppm (tap) plus 200ppm mega crop.

Besides the 3 light burnt we have 1 other unhappy camper. Root system was weak on it. No sign of bugs so idk he/she is on the chopping block. The 3 I light burned may get to stay yet.
They are also sitting on a mat because my 6'x4' drip tray has not come in yet not exactly ideal but will have to do for now
look good to me ,just have 3 new student need guidance is all

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

coco is the shit mate set it and forget it,mix 60/40 coco perlite,veg /feed once a day, flower twice a day,dont go any bigger than 3 gsl pot ,feed by the hannah scale and worry about keeping the buds from falling over the place,mine are 7 weeks in and i have them shkerws holding the damn plant up,tied and al kind shit,later tonight i get a pic for you.
i run mine at 6 ph veg and 6.1 flower and depending on stage what to feed,im coming down at 7 in to whine there ass to turn yellow if you dig,2x4x5 ft tent and 4 inch of room for lights over them hahaha.
you want freaking product to fll jars coco is the shit
Hahaha now you sound like @Dirtbag After his grow all you needed was a nudge. Him and a few other already did the heavy lifting on the coco brother. I'm sold on it for next run. Man it's good to hear from you, puts a smile on my face thinking of all the funny stories and laughs.

Coco it is.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha now you sound like @Dirtbag After his grow all you needed was a nudge. Him and a few other already did the heavy lifting on the coco brother. I'm sold on it for next run. Man it's good to hear from you, puts a smile on my face thinking of all the funny stories and laughs.

Coco it is.
hahahah,im gonna have to try and fix my old laptop,this new one is really trying to steal my cool ,it new as in got it about 2010 and my other 1991,so there is a age difence here mainly me hahahahah,im thinking by night fall this bitch gonna learn to fly hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

only one down fall to coco.work it is,take my advice,timer and drippers,these son bitchs need to finish my back has had it,these are clones from the plants mama kept alive when i was in hospital,i dont weight any thing but did this time,had 3 plants same containers,3 gal ocean forest,same feed humbolt secret a& b with golden tree,got 8 zips from the dry and cured harvest,i expect double that from these in coco using same thing other than meidum

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

only one down fall to coco.work it is,take my advice,timer and drippers,these son bitchs need to finish my back has had it,these are clones from the plants mama kept alive when i was in hospital,i dont weight any thing but did this time,had 3 plants same containers,3 gal ocean forest,same feed humbolt secret a& b with golden tree,got 8 zips from the dry and cured harvest,i expect double that from these in coco using same thing other than meidum
Yeah I'm lazy as hell autofeed sounds good to me. I will prob run 2-3 feed lines just to make sure I don't get a plug and make a cleaning schedule

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I'm lazy as hell autofeed sounds good to me. I will prob run 2-3 feed lines just to make sure I don't get a plug and make a cleaning schedule
i make 2 gal of feed around 5 pm and feed first gal at 10pm lights on and then other gal 8am let drain to 9ish and vacum ,put them up for the night,leaving the tent open all night is sure helping with temps,i been running 100 all last week,and last night we got around 8 in all night long hahahahh what she say hahahahh,but ya flash floods all i get,done wiped out this hill i was building soil for,back to rock gardening dammit .but with nthe coco you dont get the really stank at least to about 5 weeks in ,bring out the tent it gets loud ,but as you know in soil it stank all the time,coco means no DAMN BUGS haha
2 things i would wish for,first legalization,second a flood table,ya be seeing my ass on the evening news hahah be like bill gates sept i have me a young hard body on each arm hahahah ya i would ,be on the go though cause the old hen be chasing my ass down dont you know

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i make 2 gal of feed around 5 pm and feed first gal at 10pm lights on and then other gal 8am let drain to 9ish and vacum ,put them up for the night,leaving the tent open all night is sure helping with temps,i been running 100 all last week,and last night we got around 8 in all night long hahahahh what she say hahahahh,but ya flash floods all i get,done wiped out this hill i was building soil for,back to rock gardening dammit .but with nthe coco you dont get the really stank at least to about 5 weeks in ,bring out the tent it gets loud ,but as you know in soil it stank all the time,coco means no DAMN BUGS haha
2 things i would wish for,first legalization,second a flood table,ya be seeing my ass on the evening news hahah be like bill gates sept i have me a young hard body on each arm hahahah ya i would ,be on the go though cause the old hen be chasing my ass down dont you know
I have a 6'x4' flood tray coming so I don't have water on my floor. Should work perfect for coco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom