• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
LMFAO. My life is complete now.

Looking good my dude. Seems like you are already getting the feel for it.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I feel it man. Steering my wife in the backyard atm with a full on composted soil in the ground big ass garden. I got itchy so Im doing an Emily garden in the garage with a 315 over it in some coco with strawberries with my daughter (5 yo) just so I don't get shunned :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My man!!!! I miss ya. Thank you kindly sir. How are things? Tell me the wife is not chasing you around with that BB gun and your behaving yourself
no but she thinks it ok to give me a hit now and then hahaha,stil not all there buy clipping along,hell has the site changed or is it me,i dont even know how to navagate here anymore ,im old and lazy though haha.
my old laptop didnt make it threw last night storm,so im on this new one and it about to be airborn hahaha.
glad your doing well had e a bit worried before i left ,had a few yall leave so just joined the party,hahaha june 1st go see my heart man ,boy is he gonna get a ear full for a 6 month wait,my freaking chest still killing me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

no but she thinks it ok to give me a hit now and then hahaha,stil not all there buy clipping along,hell has the site changed or is it me,i dont even know how to navagate here anymore ,im old and lazy though haha.
my old laptop didnt make it threw last night storm,so im on this new one and it about to be airborn hahaha.
glad your doing well had e a bit worried before i left ,had a few yall leave so just joined the party,hahaha june 1st go see my heart man ,boy is he gonna get a ear full for a 6 month wait,my freaking chest still killing me
Yeah I had a bunch of family stuff to deal with. There are many faces that have changed but plenty still around.

Give that doc hell. We could use your wisdom on here brother.

Sucks about the pain I know first hand it's hard to be happy when everything hurts and mine I'm sure doesn't hold a candle to what you must be feeling.

Hopefully you can make it around some more we miss ya and still have to make those watermelons work hahaha. 👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I had a bunch of family stuff to deal with. There are many faces that have changed but plenty still around.

Give that doc hell. We could use your wisdom on here brother.

Sucks about the pain I know first hand it's hard to be happy when everything hurts and mine I'm sure doesn't hold a candle to what you must be feeling.

Hopefully you can make it around some more we miss ya and still have to make those watermelons work hahaha. 👍
i did get a garden in behind the house,squash beans tomato ,just started canloupe cucumbers,my pineapple finally took root and it growing pretty good 2.
planted the corn plot and made 4 more yards soil and that took me right around 3 months hahaah,hadnt put any water plants out yet,did just buy a new air pump and couple stones though

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i did get a garden in behind the house,squash beans tomato ,just started canloupe cucumbers,my pineapple finally took root and it growing pretty good 2.
planted the corn plot and made 4 more yards soil and that took me right around 3 months hahaah,hadnt put any water plants out yet,did just buy a new air pump and couple stones though
Tough old bastard. I think that much work would put my lazy ass in ground nevermind the hospital.

Good to hear your getting the excersize though good for recovery but hope ya don't over do it cause I know your probably stubborn like that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom