Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I ask because theres another new formula in stock on the 11th of this month.. I've been watching the site because I havent been able to get my hands on any yet.. They claim that secondaries are no longer needed with the new forumlation. They said that last time tho.

They change their recipe every few years. And still keep adding more products to supplement their “complete” formula.

But this was funny and hopeful.

First info on site.

13.28 – $3,720.08

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dude you're gonna kill it! I'm sure whatever you do is gonna work out awesome. I just like to dig at the megacrop thing lol, and I'm genuinely curious about the vermiculite.
I'm hoping so but nothing is a guarantee. Lmao I live the mega crop digs man... I always offer to send some to @MIMedGrower this is still the first version. Served me well in hydro now let's see in soil how she goes.

I ask because theres another new formula in stock on the 11th of this month.. I've been watching the site because I havent been able to get my hands on any yet.. They claim that secondaries are no longer needed with the new forumlation. They said that last time tho.

Mine is version 1.

I've always said man, small spaces are harder to control than "medium" sized spaces.
How has that Toshiba Dehu held out? Mines still kicking like new.
Still rollin no issues at all. In fact I went out and bought a new Toshiba AC for this room. Was on sale and couldn't pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom