Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so now we need to get rid of the rot. I have never used great white but it apparently has the bacteria needed to do so.

First for the next 3 days at least your need to rinse those roots. To do so you need to donit in a seperate container with temperature adjusted tap water. Rinse and massage all the dead roots and slime off. Do this gently. Then do a res change before putting them back. Add double dose if great white.

Repeat the rinse every day making sure to remove the slime.

Pour a cup or 2 over the top of the hydroton to inoculate the entire root zone. See where they are after 3 days. Roots will break off but thats normal for infected roots. Juat be gentle so as to preserve the healy ones.

Keikei817

Keikei817

Ok so now we need to get rid of the rot. I have never used great white but it apparently has the bacteria needed to do so.

First for the next 3 days at least your need to rinse those roots. To do so you need to donit in a seperate container with temperature adjusted tap water. Rinse and massage all the dead roots and slime off. Do this gently. Then do a res change before putting them back. Add double dose if great white.

Repeat the rinse every day making sure to remove the slime.

Pour a cup or 2 over the top of the hydroton to inoculate the entire root zone. See where they are after 3 days. Roots will break off but thats normal for infected roots. Juat be gentle so as to preserve the healy ones.
Ok thanks let u knw in 4 days

chemistry

chemistry

Smells bad

Tease out the roots and rinse them in your bucket, change the bucket out including stones and airlines, and treat the roots, my personal choice would be an enzyme running along side your nuits, but there are other methods.

Keikei817

Keikei817

How’s it goin? I have another problem different plant I gave it a sweetener and this happened still showing white pistils feels like I’m loosing density now it’s in the closet plain water is this ok?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How’s it goin? I have another problem different plant I gave it a sweetener and this happened still showing white pistils feels like I’m loosing density now it’s in the closet plain water is this ok?
What sweetener?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom