• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Ya I was just joking around with ya. Here they always point to England in how magically crime went away when guns were banned. I know its a crock of shit when I read where they are trying to ban knives now. Lol.

If everyone was carrying you will have a little crime but not much. Of course society itself has something to do with it.
I believe they point to Australia, where they were banned after a big incident. Don't think England ever has had guns like we do here.

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

On average we have about 30 shootings a weekend in the slow season and it ramps up to over 100 in the busy season in Chicago. That's not deaths, mind you. Only like 10-20 percent die.

Guess what percentage the police solve?

Yeah it's not great.

None and its a gun free zone. Lol

Of course I've seen videos where the gangbangers rs say they find crates of guns and ammo that was placed their overnight.
Lol
Now who would do that? Maybe same ones placing pallets of bricks for the rioters? Dunno just a thought.

Last edited:
Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

Every one of you guys should own firearms if you want to. Every person should be able to protect themselves not only from criminals but also from tyrannical gov.

I have to admit just in the last week its gotten very scary with this political talk from government officials. No one should take it lightly.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
None and its a gun free zone. Lol

Of course I've seen videos where the gangbusters say they find crates of guns and ammo that was placed their overnight.
Lol
Now who would do that? Maybe same ones placing pallets of bricks for the rioters? Dunno just a thought.
i am not familiar with this gangbusters force. the guns in chicago come in quite easily from out of the surrounding states. it's a pretty simple enterprise. no crates required.

You can also conceal and carry here now. They offer classes in the city to get yr permit and everything.

most of the violence is around drug trafficking territory and disputes that stem from that business. it's sad.

Fudge

Fudge

I believe they point to Australia, where they were banned after a big incident. Don't think England ever has had guns like we do here.
Only in the realm of peaky blinders, antiques and war salvaged items, a few shotguns, the odd rifle, but rarely "proper" firearms. I've never seen the likes of a glock or new handgun in my life, fired just about everything else legally at hunting fares as a youth though

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

i am not familiar with this gangbusters force. the guns in chicago come in quite easily from out of the surrounding states. it's a pretty simple enterprise. no crates required.

You can also conceal and carry here now. They offer classes in the city to get yr permit and everything.

most of the violence is around drug trafficking territory and disputes that stem from that business. it's sad.

Fudge

Fudge

But back to the bud pics....
Halfway nearly
20210113 212347

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Ok I'm not saying that I believe that or not but if you were in charge of the "population control", is that really what you'd decide to do? That doesn't seem too realistic.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dirtbag had or has a bear gun. He's armed.

But yes here you run into people with truly wild stuff.

there are probably enough guns and explosives and even cannons and maybe a tank just in our lake subdivision to outfit a small army.

Sounds like the hood at night but in the afternoon out here. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom