Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

Yeah I definitely think I'm gonna go that route from now on... eliminates so much waste and work. 1 month reveg is definitely worth cutting out all that other shit. This kinda has me thinking of some other things but for now I'll keep that upstairs and ponder.

When I would gorilla grow I always took clones at first signs of showing sex. I think those cuts shoot roots a lot quicker when they are going into flower or in full flower.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Click on image and copy image then paste
i don't' think i understand this. the image is in the gallery clicking on it will only open it. i can't copy it since its not in the page.
If you look into my photo gallery you;ll see i've posted the same picture multiple times. so anytime i upload a picture it goes into my picture gallery. Now how can open the photo gallery to just post the same picture.

Fudge

Fudge

i don't' think i understand this. the image is in the gallery clicking on it will only open it. i can't copy it since its not in the page.
If you look into my photo gallery you;ll see i've posted the same picture multiple times. so anytime i upload a picture it goes into my picture gallery. Now how can open the photo gallery to just post the same picture.
Like this
Screenshot 20210113 190708 Chrome

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

And I thought I was cheap... but I do give away close to what he takes for family and friends that need. The donations pretty much pay for the freebies I give out.

I sell one pound of Cannabutter "unsalted" that has 1 ounce of bud infused in it for $100.

It will fuck you up on just a small brownie. Eat it on an empty stomach and hold on for the ride.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
They're just stabbing each other, but plenty guns here tbh, just had armed response in my village today
On average we have about 30 shootings a weekend in the slow season and it ramps up to over 100 in the busy season in Chicago. That's not deaths, mind you. Only like 10-20 percent die.

Guess what percentage the police solve?

Yeah it's not great.

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

They're just stabbing each other, but plenty guns here tbh, just had armed response in my village today

Ya I was just joking around with ya. Here they always point to England in how magically crime went away when guns were banned. I know its a crock of shit when I read where they are trying to ban knives now. Lol.

If everyone was carrying you will have a little crime but not much. Of course society itself has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom