Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If I remember this when I run out, I'll go with one of those. Thanks.
You will save sooo much money... I still have like 16 lbs of mega crop version 1 from 2018 out of a 22lb bag. Granted I only grow a few plants but I think that cost me like $40-$60 and shipping.

To bad the changed owners and recipes so many times. Although the 2 part is nice also the 1 part they had was just so easy no mixing micro and wait... just weigh up toss in and I know the amount of acid so it is like 5 min to fill and mix. I actually did that after I found the plant dried right out this week. So yeah they got a mega crop V1 feed. Really disappointed you can't get it anymore. Avoi all other versions though except the 2 part. Read about some issues many times with the other 1 part versions

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

22lb seems like a big commitment. I guess it doesn't cost very much more than a 1 litre bottle so it's not too bad.
Yeah thats the thing... its so much cheaper... like 3 cents per gal to make. Most of the liquid stuff is around 20-30 cents per gal to make. Like 10x more expensive

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If I remember this when I run out, I'll go with one of those. Thanks.
Yea, I got some of the mega crop also, experimenting with it for about a month now, good stuff. I like the ratio control, having the mag/sulfate control, and the calcium nitrate control, it's a excellent flowering mixture.

the micro metal profiles on this product look especially impressive, that's what drew me to this item. specifically, the chelates, extremely important to get correct. especially for any "instant" correction of nutrient profiles, simply flush and go. it's cheap too.

I just purchased the flowering agent, and have my own calcium nitrate, mag sulfate, that I get from far cheaper sources.

Megacrop
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yea, I got some of the mega crop also, experimenting with it for about a month now, good stuff. I like the ratio control, having the mag/sulfate control, and the calcium nitrate control, it's a excellent flowering mixture.

the micro metal profiles on this product look especially impressive, that's what drew me to this item. specifically, the chelates, extremely important to get correct. especially for any "instant" correction of nutrient profiles, simply flush and go. it's cheap too.

I just purchased the flowering agent, and have my own calcium nitrate, mag sulfate, that I get from far cheaper sources.
Would I need to use it with ro water or could I use 110ppm tap water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom