Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Home bakers make the strongest shit because half the time they dont know what theyre doing dosage wise.., i remember making a dozen brownies years ago from 3 grams of bubble hash and they sent you to the moon. The idea with the kind of gummies aqua makes is you can eat a couple or a few and get a nice buzz. I bet if you ate 5 of them youd be as blitzed as a cookie. Its about titrating the doses. Ive eaten some home baked cannabis goodies that fucked me up, those would really mess up a normal person thats not nearly immune to THC like i am, and for those people 20-30mg doses are strong sometimes. Its a sensible and responsible thing to sell lower doses to people. If you dont sell them or give them to unsuspecting folks then yeah, jack it up, 3-4 brownies per gram of bubblehash lol, or a gram of pot per brownie. 28 doses per oz. But each brownie is pushing 200mg. lol.
100% i had a 100mg cookie from a neighbor and it was not at all fun. Like really not fun.

Pondracer

Pondracer

Doing some blizzard baking tonight and just finished up. I did the white chocolate chip, coconut and lime cookies as sugar free using Stevia as a substitute. Flavor was ok but sort of meh with Stevia. 65 mg a cookie though. The double choc chip are not sugar free and less lethal at around 20 mg. Went with a new strawberry puree gummy using blue agave instead of honey to cut back on sugar. These will end up around 10 mg each. Still very much in the experimentation phase with my edible production.
Whitechipcoconutcookie
Doublechoccookie
Strawgummymix

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
A buddy gave me a 100 mg distillate gummy recently and it was a nice buzz. But nothing like a homebaked 100mg edible.. Lol not even close. A 100mg cookie will have you ghostly pale sweating bullets in a dark corner somewhere contemplating your existence.
I just made some rso about a week ago so I decarbed it on a pan so I couldn't get all of it out. I didn't want to waste any so I licked it off. I underestimated it so I decided to watch an episode of black mirror. It was not too fun.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
maybe because i dont decarb my weed in an oven first the terpenes remain intact and that is why the edibles are so strong and long lasting with potentially less thc converted. Almost no one will try a second muffin. Only our smaller candies.
Terpenes evaporate at a lower temperature than thc decarboxylates at so unless you somehow contain the terps, you won't get any.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

One of these days I'm gonna trek down to your great state and take that as a challenge. 😄

pretty sure you will be fine. I can work on them although i stay pretty goofy and have to pause to think often. My friends with the highest tolerance in the best shape can handle them too. But the rest of folks not so much. They stick to dispensary snacks that barely keep me high an hour. And not very high.

Still mostly matters how good the flowers were just like dabs. Which i have hit with little effect next to folks who nearly passed out.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
maybe because i dont decarb my weed in an oven first the terpenes remain intact and that is why the edibles are so strong and long lasting with potentially less thc converted. Almost no one will try a second muffin. Only our smaller candies.
It would decarb by baking the muffins.
I agree if youre baking it dont pre-decarb it. Only decarb if mixing with MCT or Coconut oil or whatever.
As for terps I dont know, I decarb my bubblehash before making edibles and it cooks off the terps but they are intense. Most folks are roasted from a single capsule. And i can make around 300 caps from 15g of bubblehash or similar extract.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It would decarb by baking the muffins.
I agree if youre baking it dont pre-decarb it. Only decarb if mixing with MCT or Coconut oil or whatever.
As for terps I dont know, I decarb my bubblehash before making edibles and it cooks off the terps but they are intense. Most folks are roasted from a single capsule. And i can make around 300 caps from 15g of bubblehash or similar extract.

you are pretty old school but you are the first to not challenge me on baked edibles not needing decarb. Although im sure not all thc converts from my reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom