• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Its cause ppl like us think the rules don't apply to us or somehow we are good enough to get around them lol. Can't count how many times I know better and still do stupid shit.
I count myself in this camp as well. I think it's not because I didn't follow the rules, it's because I did something that didn't make sense and I overestimated my ability to understand what makes sense and what doesn't in that context because I'm a cocky shit sometimes and if I think I know better and I'm wrong then I deserve what I get lol.

That feels different to me. Idk. I just hate giving in and following rules that don't make sense!

Now doing stuff that doesn't make sense at the time....that I just feel kind of guilty about lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its cause ppl like us think the rules don't apply to us or somehow we are good enough to get around them lol. Can't count how many times I know better and still do stupid shit.

Well the grass was for our pets health so i have no choice. But the rest was cause my back injury. Made me lazy. Avoiding painful tasks for too long.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

here is a pic of day 15 before adding massive for first time and the following morning/today day 16 after adding massive for 1 feeding.
I am currently feeding Megacrop 1 part newest formula, the white powdery one with no smell, along with massive bloom, and fish shit.
I have mega crop V1 and the new 2 part.

I still love the V1 and unhappy about the changes but I wanted to make sure the 2 part would be a good replacement. After I will go back to the V1.

Plants look great man.

Odiesel

Odiesel

i wish i had ordered before they did the change. I just started suddenly growing again this year in early march after more than a 5 year break. Once i did a bit of research i decided to order megacrop after starting with earth juice nutrients. I felt the simplicity of a 1 part powder was far superior to a mulit part nutrient that was best used after being brewed. I ordered a large bag of megacrop and it was the new formula. I dont mind just using it for veg if it doesnt perform as well in flower i just want to find a good replacement for it in bloom.

Although I will say my only concerns about this current formula come from previous users of the OG megacrop. My current grow are the happiest and healthies plants i have grown so im hoping that this new formula will perform ok for me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i wish i had ordered before they did the change. I just started suddenly growing again this year in early march after more than a 5 year break. Once i did a bit of research i decided to order megacrop after starting with earth juice nutrients. I felt the simplicity of a 1 part powder was far superior to a mulit part nutrient that was best used after being brewed. I ordered a large bag of megacrop and it was the new formula. I dont mind just using it for veg if it doesnt perform as well in flower i just want to find a good replacement for it in bloom.

Although I will say my only concerns about this current formula come from previous users of the OG megacrop. My current grow are the happiest and healthies plants i have grown so im hoping that this new formula will perform ok for me.
V1 kicks ass just needs some cal mag. V2 was shit apparently and v3 is supposedly better.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I hope v3 is an improvement and doesnt shit the bed since thats what im currently working with. Not sure how long the company has been around but from what i seen just a few months ago someone was getting v1 so that means that they must be new and constantly changing formula until they perfect it. So far my plants are liking it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I hope v3 is an improvement and doesnt shit the bed since thats what im currently working with. Not sure how long the company has been around but from what i seen just a few months ago someone was getting v1 so that means that they must be new and constantly changing formula until they perfect it. So far my plants are liking it.
V1 was like 2 yrs ago v2 aboit a yr ago and v3 like 6 months maybe?

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

So in the spirit of trying new things im gonna give these a try. On order and should have it next week. I have a sealed pail curing of buds that need a finishing trim. Should make a good test. I have 0 expectations but if it works decent I will be happy to cut some of the final trimming down. Because if I haven't said it 4 million times already IM LAZY!!! and I absolutely DETEST trimming.

So in the spirit of trying new things im gonna give these a try. On order and should have it next week. I have a sealed pail curing of buds that need a finishing trim. Should make a good test. I have 0 expectations but if it works decent I will be happy to cut some of the final trimming down. Because if I haven't said it 4 million times already IM LAZY!!! and I absolutely DETEST trimming.

OMG, this one can not directly mail to China ,I'm so jealous
Only trim daddy can be sent here

Odiesel

Odiesel

V1 was like 2 yrs ago v2 aboit a yr ago and v3 like 6 months maybe?
i just know the person that mainly sparked my interest on megacrop was dub.xxl on youtube and i think i seen his videos from around early this year and he had what he calls baby shit formula maybe v1 since its stinky not sure. I know that when i finally ordered some around march/april so def 6 months ago i got the newest formula, v3 which has been performing pretty well for me thus far

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i just know the person that mainly sparked my interest on megacrop was dub.xxl on youtube and i think i seen his videos from around early this year and he had what he calls baby shit formula maybe v1 since its stinky not sure. I know that when i finally ordered some around march/april so def 6 months ago i got the newest formula, v3 which has been performing pretty well for me thus far
Hahah he ain't wrong... shit reeks but I love it and its done well for me. The V1 is brown and it stinks to high heaven

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok i ordered the first one i linked. 40psi factory set but it is also adjustable and has a higher flow rate.

Done deal 270 GPH and adjustable pressure.
i liked that until i seen the price,i need some sort of pump in my lower garden,the gravity feed from my 250 gal IBC tank aint getting it,i need to pressure all the pvc drip lines i have

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok so what looks like an octipi invasion is up. Have to clean up the lines a lot but will have a test done today and video. Just need to make a weak nutrient solution and a few other things. Being Thanksgiving it probably won't be until tonight but here is the a pic of where we are at.

Also have 8 sprouts and likely will be transplanting tomorrow or thw day after.
shit that makes my mind race like im on acid hahah,that my friend would send me over the edge,lmao ocd as hell for me ,happy thanksgiving by the way ,i never knew it was mon in your country,hope it was great,love being with family now myself,you bitch and complain so many years about the arguing and bikering,well life events show you a whole knew picture some times,enjoy while you can.
back to that mess ,hell no id fall on that setup hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats the plan... hook em up and check em every few days. No toting buckets. This kinda makes me think I could do soil again if I ever chose to with the same system.

Ah who am I kidding... fuck soil lol.
you just didnt give it a chance,those wouldnt do much good for soil,you dont need to feed them all at one time ,so that setup probally give you a bad day in soil,best soil is soil you dont have to water,it moves legit and isnt something you imagine like really stoned hahahah,but hey you gave a shot now you know right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom