Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

shit that makes my mind race like im on acid hahah,that my friend would send me over the edge,lmao ocd as hell for me ,happy thanksgiving by the way ,i never knew it was mon in your country,hope it was great,love being with family now myself,you bitch and complain so many years about the arguing and bikering,well life events show you a whole knew picture some times,enjoy while you can.
back to that mess ,hell no id fall on that setup hahahah
Happy Thanksgiving brother 🦃🍗 I have some more tweaking to do yet.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Happy Thanksgiving brother 🦃🍗 I have some more tweaking to do yet.
hey i like that pump,im just curiuos if i could hook something along those lines up to my IBC tank,i dont really want to cut the top open for a submersable pump to sit down inside,the gravity feed ,even though above the pvc lines will not pressure enough to send the tank water down the lines.i got the damn thing were i could feed nutrients to the bottom garden,hell hard enough to just get water down there with 100 ft of hose hahah,but i wanted to give every thing a little boast down there here and there if you dig,im start of reamend for top containers garden right now,this year my plan is to buy all my stuff and then rent a cement mixer to finish off the stirs ,im lazy didint you know hahaha
still have boxs to build for bottom garden too,but did gat a level border around garden for that 3/4 in pvc line hooked to the IBC tank,just need pressure hahaha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hey i like that pump,im just curiuos if i could hook something along those lines up to my IBC tank,i dont really want to cut the top open for a submersable pump to sit down inside,the gravity feed ,even though above the pvc lines will not pressure enough to send the tank water down the lines.i got the damn thing were i could feed nutrients to the bottom garden,hell hard enough to just get water down there with 100 ft of hose hahah,but i wanted to give every thing a little boast down there here and there if you dig,im start of reamend for top containers garden right now,this year my plan is to buy all my stuff and then rent a cement mixer to finish off the stirs ,im lazy didint you know hahaha
still have boxs to build for bottom garden too,but did gat a level border around garden for that 3/4 in pvc line hooked to the IBC tank,just need pressure hahaha
Absolutely bro. They have a 160 psi model too will do like 350ft run lol. Self priming and can run dry

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You can also find them cheaper for DC models instead of AC. Just a diaphram booster pump.

This is the 160psi one. But there are a lot of others if ya Google em. Also this is Canada Amazon. Just peak on the US one and I bet ua find one for like $60

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Here ya go 3gal per minute 50psi. Most you can adjust the pressure switch.

https://www.amazon.com/Flojet-03526...ords=diaphragm+pump+dc&qid=1603058480&sr=8-12
How much more quiet are these versus a chapin diaphram pump?

I bought a 25gal sprayer that attatches to an atv but its so loud. I took the pump off and feed from a 5gal pail its a little quieter but still loud. Need a super quiet pump thats in the 60$ range...any ideas?
Edit] it needs to be an output psi of 50 min.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How much more quiet are these versus a chapin diaphram pump?

I bought a 25gal sprayer that attatches to an atv but its so loud. I took the pump off and feed from a 5gal pail its a little quieter but still loud. Need a super quiet pump thats in the 60$ range...any ideas?
Edit] it needs to be an output psi of 50 min.
Diaphram pumps are loud no way around it and they are good for dirty stuff like muddy water etc. Maybe a centrifugal pump like this? But you will pay more. Sure there are DC options you can find.

Idk if going with a psi need i would stick to a diaphram pump but just my opinion. Why does it need to be so quiet?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You can also find them cheaper for DC models instead of AC. Just a diaphram booster pump.

This is the 160psi one. But there are a lot of others if ya Google em. Also this is Canada Amazon. Just peak on the US one and I bet ua find one for like $60
running ac down to tank isnt a problem ,but water is for some damn reason,i planned on a pipe all the way around garden 50x50 flush on one end and tap on other just hook hose you know,but when it gets cold i can just unhook the hose and let pipe drain,im also on a well and at the end of the pressure line running farest from well,so not much pressure,top end of run has serious pressure,but by the time it gets to basement,ya hahahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

running ac down to tank isnt a problem ,but water is for some damn reason,i planned on a pipe all the way around garden 50x50 flush on one end and tap on other just hook hose you know,but when it gets cold i can just unhook the hose and let pipe drain,im also on a well and at the end of the pressure line running farest from well,so not much pressure,top end of run has serious pressure,but by the time it gets to basement,ya hahahah
The pump I have has barbed 3/4 fittings 40 psi adjustable pressure switch 5GPM and quick connects to the pump. So you just put the 3/4 ID hose on with a clamp and your good. Im sure you could find 1/2 or whatever. I think its exactly what would work for ya.

This one is cheap as hell 3/8 hose but only does like 1.2 GPM 35psi so not sure the flow ya need but it will get thw eater there.

Last edited:
lilnew

lilnew

Diaphram pumps are loud no way around it and they are good for dirty stuff like muddy water etc. Maybe a centrifugal pump like this? But you will pay more. Sure there are DC options you can find.

Idk if going with a psi need i would stick to a diaphram pump but just my opinion. Why does it need to be so quiet?

it needs to be quiet becuz i wanna sleep 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Little bit of growth. Made some small environment changes and plopped 10 of the regular dragon cheese in. Checking the mail box in about an hour to see if thw last 2 additions are here.... fingers crossed.

20201019 141616
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Huge shout out to @AnselAdams this brother just hooked me up with my long desired agromax pure UV blubs. So I should have em for the end if this grow. I wanted these forever now but the only place to get them in Canada was now up to $216 a bulb. Well at $25 a bulb US we have 4 that hopefully survive shipping. Should last me years as ill prob use for 2-3weeks a grow.

We have 2 dragon cheese up and 2 more breaking the surface.

Baby pis.

20201019 215903
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hell yea, I bet that's a resin bump, plus a pest/fungi free zone. I might do something like that in the flowering room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom