Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes but auto feed with megacrop isnt. Well maybe at mere supplemental ec strength.
Yeah I would not be using inorganic nutrients. The res would be dechlorinated water with silica added and thats pretty much it. Then a small res of teas once a weak or so. Prob gaia 4-4-4 added to coco increasing pot size to 2-3gal to increase and balance food source since it will be organics and needed to provide enough food. Water only to saturate and no runoff.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
There's been times I've freaked a little, had to go wake the wife to sit with me until the "freak" passes. LOL

I also have found if you do get too high, eat a little something like pretzels or crackers- that seems to calm things down and you'll normally feel better in a few minutes.

When I 1st posted the recipe, I gave out a couple of warnings regarding these. Many people have had some issues, all caused by inexperience AND taking to much. Go slow, you can always take more later on but you can't undo a large dose.

I'll share a funny story.

I was a first responder and one weekend on duty I got called to an overdose. The Chief and I responded and we get there to find an older gentleman about 70, sitting in his rocking chair staring off into space, and his wife was freaking out.

Turns out he had eaten 2 thc capsules, so we ask to see the packaging, and sure as shit they were pills that I had made and sold to the dispensary lol.

The chief and I immediately knew they were my pills, cause the chief used to buy them off me too lol. We told the guy to make a sandwich and a nice blanket fort on his bed, climb into his fort and have a sandwich lol. Reassured him he would feel better in a couple hrs lol..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll share a funny story.

I was a first responder and one weekend on duty I got called to an overdose. The Chief and I responded and we get there to find an older gentleman about 70, sitting in his rocking chair staring off into space, and his wife was freaking out.

Turns out he had eaten 2 thc capsules, so we ask to see the packaging, and sure as shit they were pills that I had made and sold to the dispensary lol.

The chief and I immediately knew they were my pills, cause the chief used to buy them off me too lol. We told the guy to make a sandwich and a nice blanket fort on his bed, climb into his fort and have a sandwich lol. Reassured him he would feel better in a couple hrs lol..
Bahaha.... that had to be the biggest oh shit moment and a fuck tons of laughs after.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Bahaha.... that had to be the biggest oh shit moment and a fuck tons of laughs after.

I'll never forget the look that chief and I gave each other... We had a hard time not laughing right there. The guy had never tried pot at all before, it was his first experience and he did it to try and help him sleep. He ate a 15mg cap and waited 20 min, didn't feel anything so he ate another one. 5 min later he was 100% gooned.

I went to the dispensary first thing the next morning in full uniform and gave them hell for not instructing their customers how to use them properly.

Have I mentioned how much I love the gulf islands of BC? lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll never forget the look that chief and I gave each other... We had a hard time not laughing right there. The guy had never tried pot at all before, it was his first experience and he did it to try and help him sleep. He ate a 15mg cap and waited 20 min, didn't feel anything so he ate another one. 5 min later he was 100% gooned.

I went to the dispensary first thing the next morning in full uniform and gave them hell for not instructing their customers how to use them properly.
Oh fuck lmao.... I can just imagine. That's just to dam funny

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Buddy of mine that would make dabs, whenever he had a batch that did live up to his standards, he would bake into edibles. Since his goal was to use up the material, he would make them as strong as possible. He would mix the dabs into the butter until the butter was at its saturation point, then he would use the brownie recipe he found that took the most butter. A lot experienced smokers ended up hopelessly blasted like that old man.

amekins

amekins

I don't want to even share my edible stories.........most aren't even funny actually.

But I will say if you smoke AND take a gummie, it will only increase the strength of the experience.
I tend to have an edible and smoke a joint while I wait for it to have effect. But that’s me.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I tend to have an edible and smoke a joint while I wait for it to have effect. But that’s me.
I don't quite understand why yet but edibles are very unpredictable with me. I tend to have very different experiences even using the same products. For now I'm sticking to smoking it until I can start to make my own. 🍭

lilnew

lilnew

Have I mentioned how much I love the gulf islands of BC? lol
u canadian too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom