Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also, used “unrefined” coconut oil........don’t know why, but that’s what I’ve always been told.

And use silicon candy molds, as they make getting the gummies out quick and easy.
@sshz bro thanks for teaching me this... friends and family absolutely love them.

sshz

sshz

My latest batch from a few days ago, after giving some away. I made these a little larger, which I kind of regret now- way too potent.

sshz

sshz

A few other things..........you should not be afraid to use more gelatin. I use 4 of those orange packs, I think you said you are using 2. Reason being, jello should be refrigerated, but the gelatin will keep them nice without having to be cold. I developed it this way so I could go on trips/concerts/whatever, and not have to worry about them melting in your pocket if I'm out and about for 6 hours.

And store them long term in the fridge. Reason being, if they stay at room temps for a week or more, they can and will develop mold on them. I never put mine in the freezer, but I expect with the water content, they might get very hard but would still be fine. I used to make lollipops before the gummies, and liked them a lot too. Only issue with those was you got to suck on them for 15 minutes to get them down, and the gummies are wham bam, thank you mam down the hatch and done.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

$50/gummie thats insane. I wouldn't want to risk shipping across the border but my God I would be buying and growing all the weed I could and making gummies for that price.

1gram of weed at 20% is about 160mg after losses. So you can turn i gram into $150. Wow i give em away mostly but if someone want a batch usually do $2 a gummie.

No one I know in NY would pay anywhere near that much. A delivered eighth of top shelf flowers is $50 downtown though. Black market oz to friends $250.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A few other things..........you should not be afraid to use more gelatin. I use 4 of those orange packs, I think you said you are using 2. Reason being, jello should be refrigerated, but the gelatin will keep them nice without having to be cold. I developed it this way so I could go on trips/concerts/whatever, and not have to worry about them melting in your pocket if I'm out and about for 6 hours.

And store them long term in the fridge. Reason being, if they stay at room temps for a week or more, they can and will develop mold on them. I never put mine in the freezer, but I expect with the water content, they might get very hard but would still be fine. I used to make lollipops before the gummies, and liked them a lot too. Only issue with those was you got to suck on them for 15 minutes to get them down, and the gummies are wham bam, thank you mam down the hatch and done.
Yeah I tweaked the recipe a bit and 2 packs seems to work perfectly.

sshz

sshz

I think i would die if I ate them that size lol... like I say I'm a pussy when it comes to these.

There's been times I've freaked a little, had to go wake the wife to sit with me until the "freak" passes. LOL

I also have found if you do get too high, eat a little something like pretzels or crackers- that seems to calm things down and you'll normally feel better in a few minutes.

When I 1st posted the recipe, I gave out a couple of warnings regarding these. Many people have had some issues, all caused by inexperience AND taking to much. Go slow, you can always take more later on but you can't undo a large dose.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow I give oz's to friends for 100 and 150 for others. NY not a legal state?

I think its just decriminalized since 2017 but not legal.

But tons of weed all over the northeast now.

Its possible services in Manhattan are still getting top dollar. Just no one i know or any family from there doesnt pay that much.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There's been times I've freaked a little, had to go wake the wife to sit with me until the "freak" passes. LOL

I also have found if you do get too high, eat a little something like pretzels or crackers- that seems to calm things down and you'll normally feel better in a few minutes.

When I 1st posted the recipe, I gave out a couple of warnings regarding these. Many people have had some issues, all caused by inexperience AND taking to much. Go slow, you can always take more later on but you can't undo a large dose.
Lol yeah even makin 150 they kick my ass and you do like 30-40 I think? Wow lol

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

That orangegasm high is sounding pretty powerful.

I always tell people to do something active and repetitive with their body if they are freaking. Like play with a stress ball or just turn a pillow around in your hands, fold it, etc. Reason being I think a freak is like anxiety and I personally experience anxiety as an attention cycling effect, usually with regards to something serious (i.e. I can't breathe, I might have cancer, everyone hates me, I took too much of a drug, etc). Attention comes from the latin atendere, where "a" is "to" and "tendere" is to grasp or have, like "tener" is you know spanish. Point being, we originally conceptualized it as spatial. And if we use that metaphor in a freakout by getting someone out of their head cycle into a cycle outside their body, their attention goes there and the freak stops.

I think this might contribute to what happens with eating something. But idk.

I also use this in my work as a tutor for students suffering from test anxiety. It's very effective for many of them.

This has been your dispatch from Planet Milson. Sorry.

Aqua the plants look great, as expected! I can see the growth difference with regular feedings using automated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That orangegasm high is sounding pretty powerful.

I always tell people to do something active and repetitive with their body if they are freaking. Like play with a stress ball or just turn a pillow around in your hands, fold it, etc. Reason being I think a freak is like anxiety and I personally experience anxiety as an attention cycling effect, usually with regards to something serious (i.e. I can't breathe, I might have cancer, everyone hates me, I took too much of a drug, etc). Attention comes from the latin atendere, where "a" is "to" and "tendere" is to grasp or have, like "tener" is you know spanish. Point being, we originally conceptualized it as spatial. And if we use that metaphor in a freakout by getting someone out of their head cycle into a cycle outside their body, their attention goes there and the freak stops.

I think this might contribute to what happens with eating something. But idk.

I also use this in my work as a tutor for students suffering from test anxiety. It's very effective for many of them.

This has been your dispatch from Planet Milson. Sorry.

Aqua the plants look great, as expected! I can see the growth difference with regular feedings using automated.
Thanks brother. Not as fast as my hydro but this is very acceptable for growth rates IMO. I think coconwill be the new home. I will prob even give organic coco a go after the next grow. I need to get a nice clone grow with some training to redeem myself after these 2 shit show mother grows.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thanks brother. Not as fast as my hydro but this is very acceptable for growth rates IMO. I think coconwill be the new home. I will prob even give organic coco a go after the next grow. I need to get a nice clone grow with some training to redeem myself after these 2 shit show mother grows.
I think there might be potential for a seriously kickass flower stage with microbe-symbiosis-aided roots in coco that I'm not sure how you would do in hydro. Idk if that is where your head is at as well, but I kind of get the sense that, regardless of it being a competition, I am going to learn something about coco and that question watching you grow in it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think there might be potential for a seriously kickass flower stage with microbe-symbiosis-aided roots in coco that I'm not sure how you would do in hydro. Idk if that is where your head is at as well, but I kind of get the sense that, regardless of it being a competition, I am going to learn something about coco and that question watching you grow in it.
Yeah exactly my thoughts. The media is sooo microbial friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom