Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

IME Torontonians (ppl from Tronna as they pronounce it) are like New Yorkers... abrasive and opinionated. If you walk by on fire they are not likely to piss on you to put the flames out...eyes forward and keep walkin.

Just my observations and experience. Although I am married to one lmao.

I'm sure there are great peeps hiding in the bunch.

lilnew

lilnew

IME Torontonians (ppl from Tronna as they pronounce it) are like New Yorkers... abrasive and opinionated. If you walk by on fire they are not likely to pass on you to put the flames out...eyes forward and keep walkin.

i'm torontonian but i dont judge...lol...i guess ppl in toronto just seen fucked up shit to think that everything is normal? for example u walking by on fire?...LMAO

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
IME Torontonians (ppl from Tronna as they pronounce it) are like New Yorkers... abrasive and opinionated. If you walk by on fire they are not likely to pass on you to put the flames out...eyes forward and keep walkin.

New Yorkers' commitment to minding their own business is really incredible lol. And I live in Chicago, another very large city. We mind our own business too....but it's just a bit different idk. Like a chicagoan will likely not get involved in a bar fight taking place on the sidewalk, but they'll at least look at it a minute. New Yorker? Ehhh not even breaking stride.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i'm torontonian but i dont judge...lol...i guess ppl in toronto just seen fucked up shit to think that everything is normal? for example u walking by on fire?...LMAO
I would be saying hi to ppl all over downtown and shit and my wife is like stfu...lol. then we get on the subway and I never seen such creatures so I couldn't help but peak around and she's like stop starring...lol. I can count how many ppl even looked at me on one hand. Mind you this was downtown close to MTV on queen street.

lilnew

lilnew

I would be saying hi to ppl all over downtown and shit and my wife is like stfu...lol. then we get on the subway and I never seen such creatures so I couldn't help but peak around and she's like stop starring...lol. I can count how many ppl even looked at me on one hand. Mind you this was downtown close to MTV on queen street.
lmao...ur wife is probably like...AQUAMAN STFU...ur embarassing me, u might even get us shot...lmao

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

New Yorkers' commitment to minding their own business is really incredible lol. And I live in Chicago, another very large city. We mind our own business too....but it's just a bit different idk. Like a chicagoan will likely not get involved in a bar fight taking place on the sidewalk, but they'll at least look at it a minute. New Yorker? Ehhh not even breaking stride.
Yeah thats normal... these ppl just walk like nothing else exists

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I haven't been to Toronto since I was a small child. All I really know about Toronto I have learned from that hgtv show with the brothers. My impression is the housing inventory is not my taste and gods too expensive lol. I have heard it's a very fun town though.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I guess what we are really talking about is evoking the part of the genotype that responds to these environmental conditions as the organism grows, right? In other words, getting the phenotype with the full "benefits" of UV exposure.

To our eyes, these benefits are related to the consumption of the resin and flowers, right?

I am open to the hypothesis that the plant waits to make too many decisions about the environmental triggers affecting the phenotypical expression of anything related to that part of the plant before it has reached the level where it's done growing at a minimum. The environment at flower level would just be different at that point.

I am also open to the hypothesis that it makes a decision before that. I don't know for sure.

And idk if it getting caught off guard makes sense? To my eye, if it happened in nature that would mean that a branch or plant in the environment had been unexpectedly moved, letting the sun with its UV in. And so it would be likely to be an animal (bugs eating a leaf? Birds?). So throwing up max defenses even at their relatively high energy cost would make some selective pressure sense. Birds love pot seeds. But that's a total freaking high person shot in the dark. Not even a hypothesis. I'm just feeling around in that general area for any crumbs of coherence.
Yea pressures put on the plant, but it's got to be done very deliberately, if not it could have the opposite effect. Too much stress is a bad thing, but certainly different "physiological responses" can be expected, to certain stimulus, or something that allows the plant to adapt better to it's surroundings. It's great when it's synergetic and opening the floodgates to growth, or a huge impact, but it doesn't necessarily have to have that effect. Personally, I think spider-mites might actually enhance resin production, but it's also got a lot of negative issues also, if something, anything that can be harnessed for enhancing or selectively controlling oil productions is another tool in the box for creating genome expressions. Done over several generations, these adaptations become part of the genetic coding, and you've created your own little contribution to diversifying the cannabis cultivar.

The levels and specific ratio's of UV light we are speaking about here is far from what would be observed in nature, maybe in some of the equatorial regions possibly. Anyhow, it's just theory based upon taking a phenomenon observed in nature and tweaking it to it's most extreme an useful conclusion, much like CO2, or Hydroponics.

Should be fun, I love geeky shit.

amekins

amekins

IME Torontonians (ppl from Tronna as they pronounce it) are like New Yorkers... abrasive and opinionated. If you walk by on fire they are not likely to piss on you to put the flames out...eyes forward and keep walkin.

New York City born here, raised in the burbs. And now I live in Red Sox territory. Go figure.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yea pressures put on the plant, but it's got to be done very deliberately, if not it could have the opposite effect. Too much stress is a bad thing, but certainly different "physiological responses" can be expected, to certain stimulus, or something that allows the plant to adapt better to it's surroundings. It's great when it's synergetic and opening the floodgates to growth, or a huge impact, but it doesn't necessarily have to have that effect. Personally, I think spider-mites might actually enhance resin production, but it's also got a lot of negative issues also, if something, anything that can be harnessed for enhancing or selectively controlling oil productions is another tool in the box for creating genome expressions. Done over several generations, these adaptations become part of the genetic coding, and you've created your own little contribution to diversifying the cannabis cultivar.

The levels and specific ratio's of UV light we are speaking about here is far from what would be observed in nature, maybe in some of the equatorial regions possibly. Anyhow, it's just theory based upon taking a phenomenon observed in nature and tweaking it to it's most extreme an useful conclusion, much like CO2, or Hydroponics.

Should be fun, I love geeky shit.
I guess equator and mountains is where the best landrace pot grows and both of them have higher than average UV, right? Idk.

I'm running it like I did last time lol. And I'm doubling down again on far red for this haze/widow run I have started. Only ever going to get anywhere by experimenting with reasonable guesses, taking notes, and adjusting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom