Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

I haven't been to Toronto since I was a small child. All I really know about Toronto I have learned from that hgtv show with the brothers. My impression is the housing inventory is not my taste and gods too expensive lol. I have heard it's a very fun town though.
I have been to Ottawa once it’s the only time I’ve been to Canada and only my second time in my life out of the states.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I have no idea. I was there for the lilac festival in May. Got up on a stage and sang for a field of Canadians because 1) I knew I’d never see most of them again, and 2) they’d always be polite if they thought my singing was awful lol.

Who's been here, it's world famous in Minden Ontario...I happen to have some friends/family that recorded a live album there long time back, 1981 to be exact lol. Used to help haul gear...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My drunken karaoke nights with the neighbor are described as an all night alley cat fight by other neighbors. I'll take it.

Yeah after a few rips and drinks we are known to do some stand up mixed with singing in the backyard full blast. I guess you could consider it all stand up comedy really.

lilnew

lilnew

Who's been here, it's world famous in Minden Ontario...I happen to have some friends/family that recorded a live album there long time back, 1981 to be exact lol. Used to help haul gear...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
it was wayyy before i was even born...so i'm not gonna lie n say i was there...LOL

lilnew

lilnew

My drunken karaoke nights with the neighbor are described as an all night alley cat fight by other neighbors. I'll take it.

Yeah after a few rips and drinks we are known to do some stand up mixed with singing in the backyard full blast. I guess you could consider it all stand up comedy really.
dayammm....alley cat fights...or cats when they r on heat n horny.....i can never forget that sound....sounds like a evil baby crying cuz it was getting tortured

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

My karaoke nights were all coke fuelled. My neghibour/dealer would rent out a private booth at the karaoke place for the night once a month or so, and invite a half dozen buddies and a bunch of chicks..
Gong show in Surrey BC... We used to do line races, all kinds of snorting games, up till 7 am and then sleep till Sunday.. Ahh the good ol' days.

lilnew

lilnew

My karaoke nights were all coke fuelled. My neghibour/dealer would rent out a private booth at the karaoke place for the night once a month or so, and invite a half dozen buddies and a bunch of chicks..
Gong show in Surrey BC... We used to do line races, all kinds of snorting games, up till 7 am and then sleep till Sunday.. Ahh the good ol' days.
but BC karaoke no alcohol right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom