Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok I added some cal mag last night and today I see precipitate??? Something had to be off even before that. To many new things so back to basics with a res change. (New mega crop) (new silica) something fishy but I will get it sorted.

Megacrop and thats it. 600ppm flushed 10gal though the system. Maybe enough maybe not may do again tomorrow as I have like 300 gummies to make.

It had to be micros judging by the plants. Let's see what happens now.

You added cal mag to mega crop?!?!?!

Better start over. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm sure the new 2 part and cal mag are fine. I will test it later. There was a lot more going on than just that.

Im amazed you arent on the hydro buddy kick. Cant you get yara up there. Might as well go to the source.

Everything megacrop does sounds off to me. if their amazing formula and quality ingredients worked well why do they need a 3 part?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im amazed you arent on the hydro buddy kick. Cant you get yara up there. Might as well go to the source.

Everything megacrop does sounds off to me. if their amazing formula and quality ingredients worked well why do they need a 3 part?
Can't mix it in 1 part because of the sources. I have seriously contemplated going back to mixing my own nutes. I'm almost thinking in coco DTW I can stick with 600ish ppm start to finish. Well close to finish anyhow

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok I added some cal mag last night and today I see precipitate??? Something had to be off even before that. To many new things so back to basics with a res change. (New mega crop) (new silica) something fishy but I will get it sorted.

Megacrop and thats it. 600ppm flushed 10gal though the system. Maybe enough maybe not may do again tomorrow as I have like 300 gummies to make.

It had to be micros judging by the plants. Let's see what happens now.
Oh snap , your gonna be a millionaire in New York with 300 gummies 😜

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Can't mix it in 1 part because of the sources. I have seriously contemplated going back to mixing my own nutes. I'm almost thinking in coco DTW I can stick with 600ish ppm start to finish. Well close to finish anyhow
When you measure PPM, are you subtracting the ~120 start from what's in your tap water?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you measure PPM, are you subtracting the ~120 start from what's in your tap water?
Kinda yes and kinda no. I use my water report to get an idea of the makeup. So I count it in a sense. The original mega crop with my tap has favorable ratios with the exception of magnesium. I then feed based on the nitrogen level I want.

I may be switching back to my mega crop version 1. Giving this new stuff a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom