Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just need to find a line of dry, sold in small enough quantities, that works well.

Look to Jacks classic nutrients. Jacks hydro feed or many other ratios and options. Likely much higher quality than these weed specific re mixers like greenleaf 3 x in 3 years needing new investors. Lol.

For small grows i like the convenience of bottled liquid nutes. You can customize with any 2-3 part system.

I just got the dyna grow starter pack for $84. I wanted to try other bottles.

@Aqua Man are you mega crops newest investor?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Coming.... I ate a gummie and just starting to get my life back.

Was an accident... he was deformed from an air bubble. Well what does a cook/baker do when there is 1 fucked up product... they eat it no different then a broken cookie. Not even thinking and in it went. Thank heavens there was only one cause it took a few minutes before I even realized it.

About half is ok for me...

I was wanting to send a mrs mmg muffin but it might kill you ya lightweight. ;-)

Wish we didnt have the border between us. I am hesitant to mail to canada.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Look to Jacks classic nutrients. Jacks hydro feed or many other ratios and options. Likely much higher quality than these weed specific re mixers like greenleaf 3 x in 3 years needing new investors. Lol.

For small grows i like the convenience of bottled liquid nutes. You can customize with any 2-3 part system.

I just got the dyna grow starter pack for $84. I wanted to try other bottles.

@Aqua Man are you mega crops newest investor?
To be honest... I dont like these nutrients but to be fair I have changed a lot. I can see after mega crop v1 mixed reviews. Bit im gonna give it a shot for a week more. Just backing off the plants a bit and adding som mag.

And I'm getting a mag deficiency when not adding it in the last mix until part way.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

To be honest... I dont like these nutrients but to be fair I have changed a lot. I can see after mega crop v1 mixed reviews. Bit im gonna give it a shot for a week more. Just backing off the plants a bit and adding som mag.

And I'm getting a mag deficiency when not adding it in the last mix until part way.

Doesnt it have plenty of mag and calcium? Maybe too much calcium like v-2?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I figure you for jacks 123 and some additives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom