• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I found coco exactly on par with rockwool as far as the growth rates i had using the same feed and feed rates. Honestly proterra is only slightly slower for me usually using chelated nutes. You can keep it a lot wetter than people give it credit for. Way more so than something like FFOF.

Fudge

Fudge

@dire wolf , I posted kushman vid, not do much for the LST as I assumed aqua has got that down. It's the twist and snap part I loved, have used it since my 2nd grow and never looked back.
I watched Kyle's full series on you tube maybe 20 times when I started that grow, and for all I agree for some unknown reason I'd love to slap him, the amount of good info and techniques I gained, was more than worth the pain of watching his successful smug smile again and again( unknown reason starting to become clearer) 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@dire wolf , I posted kushman vid, not do much for the LST as I assumed aqua has got that down. It's the twist and snap part I loved, have used it since my 2nd grow and never looked back.
I watched Kyle's full series on you tube maybe 20 times when I started that grow, and for all I agree for some unknown reason I'd love to slap him, the amount of good info and techniques I gained, was more than worth the pain of watching his successful smug smile again and again( unknown reason starting to become clearer) 😂
Yeah I can say he does have some good info

amekins

amekins

Yeah just can't see myself in the downward dog.

Yeah about the best core workout there is.

I was thinking of swimming again but everything is closed. Its a diac issue that requires surgery.
I’m sorry. I know and understand that pain. My C5-6 were surgically fused several years ago but everything lower is managed (for now) with injections and spinal nerve ablation, meds and weed.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

"Core's critical. There are four tenets of pilates that I live my life by. One – lengthen. Two – elongate. Three- stretch. Four- extend."

Gabe, The Office

Also, there are all kinds of other poses that could help. Being in downward dog gets a lot easier in a room full of yoga ladies. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom