Not open for further replies.
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20200704 0750485332
IMG 20200704 1139301422

Madmax

Madmax

Thats all it is hey..a plant is only what you make it.ive lst'd all my growing years and i built a small room that i cant grow to my signature way..lol..so ive just let them go and just wasted my space...

Nothing worse than having a crook back..stops you in your tracks..do the gummies help..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats all it is hey..a plant is only what you make it.ive lst'd all my growing years and i built a small room that i cant grow to my signature way..lol..so ive just let them go and just wasted my space...

Nothing worse than having a crook back..stops you in your tracks..do the gummies help..
Well they help fuck me up and sleep... also take the edge off. I still have to use my opioids here and there but usually only because its legal to drive with them and not so much with cannabis.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Uh oh , I think we're shifting from pizza to meat as the forums most popular food 🙀
I'm all in on that ! You're supermarket story was hilarious ,
And yea that Kyle dude looks really annoying , I kind of remember shutting a video off after the first 1/2 min ..... I don't know why but his look is annoying ,and I don't look much different so I can't figure that out 😜

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Uh oh , I think we're shifting from pizza to meat as the forums most popular food 🙀
I'm all in on that ! You're supermarket story was hilarious ,
And yea that Kyle dude looks really annoying , I kind of remember shutting a video off after the first 1/2 min ..... I don't know why but his look is annoying ,and I don't look much different so I can't figure that out 😜
Right... I look and the first thought is right hook. Then he opens his mouth and its like...well going to the dentist....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Went full redheaded step child on her hey?
Haa , yea , I started off with a little squeeze then a twist as normal and for some reason I just said fuck it and I knew I was going to twist it to fibers ... Then she fell completely over and I said ok , il do it to the other branch now , thinking I'd just chop the plant in half , but there was some gauze and blue painters tape on the table , just wrapped her up and of course we knew what would happen ....just amazing , I'm jealouse of their healing abalities ...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man, coco really does have the vigor of hydro, huh?
Do you think that's because of the CO2, or do you find it to be about the same rate as, for instance, salt-based hydro?
A bit slower than pure hydro bit not much at all... of you look at my soil shit show.... its miles ahead in growth. IMO the more time you fertigate and the more o2 you have in the root zone the faster growth. When soil is wet its o2 is low... in ydro and coco not an issue. Basically I feel the faster the drainage the faster the growth you can achieve but also the fast shit goes wrong... like aeroponics, its the fastest growth i feel possible because of the constant ability to maintain highest o2 concentration steadily which really removes a lot of limitations on the plant and nutrients are taken up and processed at the highest rates possible but you cut that feed which contains the o2 (because plants get thier o2 from dissolved o2) and they plummet fast.

You put a massive amount of perlite in soil, say like 70/30 perlite to soil and im betting any money you see hydro like results but also need to be fed to accommodate that high of drainage.

Also feel this is why we see faster growth i coco with no perlite in tiny containers with high fertigation rates. Probably even faster with perlite but that gets very wasteful

beluga

beluga

A bit slower than pure hydro bit not much at all... of you look at my soil shit show.... its miles ahead in growth. IMO the more time you fertigate and the more o2 you have in the root zone the faster growth. When soil is wet its o2 is low... in ydro and coco not an issue. Basically I feel the faster the drainage the faster the growth you can achieve but also the fast shit goes wrong... like aeroponics, its the fastest growth i feel possible because of the constant ability to maintain highest o2 concentration steadily which really removes a lot of limitations on the plant and nutrients are taken up and processed at the highest rates possible but you cut that feed which contains the o2 (because plants get thier o2 from dissolved o2) and they plummet fast.

You put a massive amount of perlite in soil, say like 70/30 perlite to soil and im betting any money you see hydro like results but also need to be fed to accommodate that high of drainage.

Also feel this is why we see faster growth i coco with no perlite in tiny containers with high fertigation rates.
Yeah... I'm gonna have to give it a go. Maybe next round.
I'm in an LP Aero system right now and it's seriously too damn fast for me a lot of the time.
Nice for short veg periods, but, fuck me, if I let them go a week I'm going in there John Rambo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom