Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok excuse to buy a new tank... so im off to grab a 5lb to use for fil times of the 20lb tank. No fill stations open until Monday.

Its gonna be nice not lugging that 10lb steel beast that @Dirtbag has around. I fucking hated that tank lol enjoy bro you will see what I mean. These new aluminum tanks weigh nothing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok excuse to buy a new tank... so im off to grab a 5lb to use for fil times of the 20lb tank. No fill stations open until Monday.

Its gonna be nice not lugging that 10lb steel beast that @Dirtbag has around. I fucking hated that tank lol enjoy bro you will see what I mean. These new aluminum tanks weigh nothing.

For sure. I picked up a 20# Alu tank with some welding supplies a couple weeks ago and its lighter than the 10# steel tank i got from you lol.

You really got me digging now though and Im curious to see how benificial the Co2 is gonna be with my lighting. Im only putting out somewhere between 1000-1500ppfd with my SE 1k super HPS lamps.
Maybe I can drop the light a little closer to them to increase the ppfd at the plant. I for sure have a smaller footprint to light up this cycle.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Leaning to the scorpion diablo now. It may happen tonight.

Another Wrench for your plan?

i like this company best.

Cobs up intil recently. Now this.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For sure. I picked up a 20# Alu tank with some welding supplies a couple weeks ago and its lighter than the 10# steel tank i got from you lol.

You really got me digging now though and Im curious to see how benificial the Co2 is gonna be with my lighting. Im only putting out somewhere between 1000-1500ppfd with my SE 1k super HPS lamps.
Maybe I can drop the light a little closer to them to increase the ppfd at the plant. I for sure have a smaller footprint to light up this cycle.
You will see a benefit definitely. Probably don't need more than 800-1000ppm though. Thats the killer. At 1500 ppfd 1200 is gold.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Back in business. I think I'm holding off on the light. I'll cut mine up for better spread until I can make up my mind. But gonna be a bit before I even do that. So much going on IRL.

20201128 134823
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No worries there. Ill have 30 pounds to last as long as it lasts. Being vented, ill be surprised if i get more than a few weeks from it.
Think you may be surprised... can also cut the flow rate if it stays on all the time. But see how she goes.... is it up and running yet?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Think you may be surprised... can also cut the flow rate if it stays on all the time. But see how she goes.... is it up and running yet?

Not yet, I dropped off the tanks for hydro test and refill yesterday, ill pick them up next week. Timing should be just about perfect.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Why test? That one was certified and and in date
That one is just getting a refil, the 20# needed a hydro test. But i dropped them both off right at closing time and they didnt have time to fill the steel one, so i just left them both for pickup next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom