• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok got my new ignition coils ordered, new co2 tank, nutrients mixed, tenderloin soux vide in the insta pot, dog walked... now peel potatoes and get the rest of dinner ready to go, install new motherboard, cpu, video card, power supply, ram and VR system, baked 100 more cookies and make gummies... somehow I already know some of this shit aint getting done today.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok got my new ignition coils ordered, new co2 tank, nutrients mixed, tenderloin soux vide in the insta pot, dog walked... now peel potatoes and get the rest of dinner ready to go, install new motherboard, cpu, video card, power supply, ram and VR system, baked 100 more cookies and make gummies... somehow I already know some of this shit aint getting done today.

Damn man... You got teenagers too? 🤣

Oldman13

Oldman13

Ok 9 days later gelato33... this goes to show how much temp plays a role. Usually 5-7days 80f 80% rh. But these under 71-72f. Took 9 days to show roots at those temps... quite a significant difference.
Hey hey Aquaman even though it took a whole 9 days for them to root, three days longer than it took God to create the heavens and the Earth as well as a day of rest 👕 which also included Mary Jane and the hempster... I guess they were the veggie version of Adam and Eve, which was supposed to be and actually is the best textile known to mankind if it would have been used properly and their almost unlimited secrets unlocked... yes there was a time when the hempster would look into Mary's reddish green eyes and say, ,,, hey babe let's take a Walk on the Wild Side ,, I said hey babe let's take a walk on the Wild Side LOL so slow roots are better than no roots:-) :-) damn it's like every time I come here I go and see something that takes me away from what I came here for originally period. But I've already said too much in this spot and I swear I would love digitize that digital advertising without the fees pop up sign that's constantly in my way into Oblivion 383. Kill the Wabbit Kill the Wabbit
Ok 9 days later gelato33... this goes to show how much temp plays a role. Usually 5-7days 80f 80% rh. But these under 71-72f. Took 9 days to show roots at those temps... quite a significant difference.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hey hey Aquaman even though it took a whole 9 days for them to root, three days longer than it took God to create the heavens and the Earth as well as a day of rest 👕 which also included Mary Jane and the hempster... I guess they were the veggie version of Adam and Eve, which was supposed to be and actually is the best textile known to mankind if it would have been used properly and their almost unlimited secrets unlocked... yes there was a time when the hempster would look into Mary's reddish green eyes and say, ,,, hey babe let's take a Walk on the Wild Side ,, I said hey babe let's take a walk on the Wild Side LOL so slow roots are better than no roots:-) :-) damn it's like every time I come here I go and see something that takes me away from what I came here for originally period. But I've already said too much in this spot and I swear I would love digitize that digital advertising without the fees pop up sign that's constantly in my way into Oblivion 383. Kill the Wabbit Kill the Wabbit
I definitely agree with you about the heat situation that's for sure a few degrees one way or the other makes three worlds difference at times I seen if you have a heat problem myself and now something new is popped up in my veggie room maybe I can get somebody's opinion here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh yeah.....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok I'm done for the day... my biggest accomplishment for the day.... adding to my list of shit to do tomorrow lol.

Time for a stiff drink, smoke a bowl and watch a movie.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I definitely agree with you about the heat situation that's for sure a few degrees one way or the other makes three worlds difference at times I seen if you have a heat problem myself and now something new is popped up in my veggie room maybe I can get somebody's opinion here
View attachment 1061527
They look a touch hungry. The bottoms i would just pluck all the affected leaves. Ita looking like maybe a nutrient imbalance. Those ladies probably drinking a lot in those pots so maybe a good flush through with light feed just to kinda reset?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Anyone that can report on this for bugs? I inspected the bag before buying and no punctures? Will be using for my clones/mothers.

Also bought a 4x2 tent for them so I can keep em in my room under 18/6 while I flower. We are under huge lockdown and not even allowed visitors so I can't get the unit I was gonna use outa storage without some help and a truck

20201128 203629
amekins

amekins

Anyone that can report on this for bugs? I inspected the bag before buying and no punctures? Will be using for my clones/mothers.

Also bought a 4x2 tent for them so I can keep em in my room under 18/6 while I flower. We are under huge lockdown and not even allowed visitors so I can't get the unit I was gonna use outa storage with some help and a truck
I’ve only used their Ocean Forest with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom