Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
beluga

beluga

A wacky thing I have always wanted to try in a system like yours is putting a hemp microgreen mat under each plant. So the roots form a thin layer of the whole tray. No idea if it would work.

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Micr...=1606762243&sprefix=hemp+micro,aps,240&sr=8-8
You could shred up some of those baseball bat outdoor stems you got there and have a whole recycling process going on... 🤔
Be an interesting one to try NFT with, too. Depending on inertness. I assume that's why rockwool and coir are so valuable... they don't encourage mold. Dunno how hemp fiber would be in that regard...

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah it can be intense.
You have VR milson?

Yeah I changed it to jump movement or whatever from smooth... absolutely no problem now. Think I just need to get used to the disorientation of virtual reality. Last night I was playing table tennis... I dropped my controller trying to put it on the ping pong table when I was gonna go for a smoke lmao... worst part is my buddy knew because he seen the paddle fall and started laughing at me. Not gonna lie this VR stuff is a lot of fun.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You have VR milson?

Yeah I changed it to jump movement or whatever from smooth... absolutely no problem now. Think I just need to get used to the disorientation of virtual reality. Last night I was playing table tennis... I dropped my controller trying to put it on the ping pong table when I was gonna go for a smoke lmao... worst part is my buddy knew because he seen the paddle fall and started laughing at me. Not gonna lie this VR stuff is a lot of fun.
Just psvr. Nothing fancy, but i play nms on it. I have to take a break every thirty min or so if i am flying a lot.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You have VR milson?

Haha yeah its wild like that, in ultrawings i was flying aroung shooting baloons and gripping the controller super hard because i didnt want to drop it out of the plane lol. Realized i was on the couch and relaxed a bit but it really had me.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Haha yeah its wild like that, in ultrawings i was flying aroung shooting baloons and gripping the controller super hard because i didnt want to drop it out of the plane lol. Realized i was on the couch and relaxed a bit but it really had me.
My fav is f zero. Racing game and it has me leaning so hard.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its kinda crazy how much it fools your brain...my wife laughs her ass off at me. Says I'm leaning and flailing all over the place. I imagine its funny as fuck to watch someone do it... so far she hasn't tried it but I'm looking forward to it.

beluga

beluga

My propensity for doing mushrooms and other things on mushrooms leads me to believe I'll waste way too much of my life if I go and get some VR... but it might be worth it... 🤔
Roaming NMS planets would be worth it alone, but I'm sure I'd just suffocate and poison myself all the time and get frustrated with it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My propensity for doing mushrooms and other things on mushrooms leads me to believe I'll waste way too much of my life if I go and get some VR... but it might be worth it... 🤔
Roaming NMS planets would be worth it alone, but I'm sure I'd just suffocate and poison myself all the time and get frustrated with it.
Of fuck yeah man.... I bet it would be a stellar experience.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Its kinda crazy how much it fools your brain...my wife laughs her ass off at me. Says I'm leaning and flailing all over the place. I imagine its funny as fuck to watch someone do it... so far she hasn't tried it but I'm looking forward to it.

Lol yeah my Brother in law fucking wiped out playing it. He was sitting on a bar stool playing Ace combat 7 and in the middle of a roll he dove down and leaned forward, the stool started going over and down he went face first into the tv stand lol. Was hillarious.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Ive got a copy of NMS from the library, and oz of GT's and psvr... You better believe its on my immediate agenda.

Just need to find the right time after the wife and kids have gone to bed.🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom