Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

I have a live well. Shore lunch is usually 5 min from alive to flying pan....mommy doesn't get better
I use a 320 quart kill box, it usually has about 160 pounds of ice and once the first one hits the boat, it is bleed and put in the kill box, at the same time I will throw in about 10 gallons of seawater. The salt in the water brings the ice temperature way down so the fish is in like 30 to 35 degree water until cleaning.
Aqua what is your largest Walleye?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I use a 320 quart kill box, it usually has about 160 pounds of ice and once the first one hits the boat, it is bleed and put in the kill box, at the same time I will throw in about 10 gallons of seawater. The salt in the water brings the ice temperature way down so the fish is in like 30 to 35 degree water until cleaning.
33" I have a couple masters. Definitely always bleed em first. Even in the live well if one ain't gonna make it I bleed em then and there

amekins

amekins

I’m hungry now.

Anthem

Anthem

33" I have a couple masters. Definitely always bleed em first. Even in the live well if one ain't gonna make it I bleed em then and there
My largest yellowtail was 30 pounds. Down in mexico on the ridge. Worst part was the next bite. I hooked up 5 minutes after I got the 30 pounder. Exact same set up, well the second fish knew what to do and busted me off in the rocks. It haunts me to this day, The one that got away!!!

Anthem

Anthem

It’s what I miss most about the north fresh water fish! Down here they just aren’t the same! I’d rather have a smaller walleye , perch, or blue gill over any salt water fish any day.
Mosh what part of the US? Just curious because I am going to move once I retire. The shit this state has done is a joke and I have to leave Cali at some point?

Odiesel

Odiesel

I'm liking it so far, makes things pretty easy im loving the dehuey going to the condensate pump... never have to empty that thing again.
i wish i had a larger set up and not rocking a 4x4 tent. I'm not having too hard of a time watering the 8 plants i have in there by hand daily but an auto set up would be nice. How much water a cycle do you think each pot is receiving? currently i water mine 16 oz at a time and they are in 2 gallon bags and 3 gallon pots. I'm digging the smaller pot size, with coco i have seen people get away with small pot sizes often.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i wish i had a larger set up and not rocking a 4x4 tent. I'm not having too hard of a time watering the 8 plants i have in there by hand daily but an auto set up would be nice. How much water a cycle do you think each pot is receiving? currently i water mine 16 oz at a time and they are in 2 gallon bags and 3 gallon pots. I'm digging the smaller pot size, with coco i have seen people get away with small pot sizes often.
Yeah I'm in 1 gal and I feed 250ml per event. 1 seems to be ok right now but in late flower probably 5-6 times a day. I feed 5% of the pot volume as my nutrition solution then measure runoff and make sure I have 10-20% once I got below that i will increase the feeding frequency.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Using megacrop 2 part, calimagic if needed, epsom if needed, massive for the first time and potassium silicate. With RAW microbes added directly to the coco and 1ml of Southern AG fungicide added to the res.
I'll tell you for the first time i am using massive i am loving how my plants look so far. Hard to compare tho since i have not grown in prob 5 years and the first harvest i had back were autos that i didnt use massive on. My current 3 in the Pink grow is going great. I just picked up some Mad Farmer Silica derived from potassium silicate. Is there a certain way you are supposed to mix silica into your nute mix? I was reading things of mix it in first or dilute it idk its been so long since i have used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom