• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the worlds most popular dolphin " flipper "
I think bud and him smoked weed .....
LOL good ol' flipper wasn't one of those kids named "Bud"View attachment 1058621 in the show? I'm not sure but still I think one of them is but I could be wrong . lol just picked up a bottle of black strap
oh yeah that's right I was going to tell aqua
LOL good ol' flipper wasn't one of those kids named "Bud"View attachment 1058621 in the show? I'm not sure but still I think one of them is but I could be wrong . lol just picked up a bottle of black strap
Oh yeah Aquaman, LOL I came here to tell you after I saw your Coco thing don't forget Coco coir locks up certain nutrients can you have to give it more then usual I use cocoa core don't buy the pre- fluffed up kind you get twice as much or more by buying the brick and fluffing it yourself in a giant trash bag or whatever

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh yeah Aquaman, LOL I came here to tell you after I saw your Coco thing don't forget Coco coir locks up certain nutrients can you have to give it more then usual I use cocoa core don't buy the pre- fluffed up kind you get twice as much or more by buying the brick and fluffing it yourself in a giant trash bag or
]

Oldman13

Oldman13

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the worlds most popular dolphin " flipper "
I think bud and him smoked weed .....
Oh yeah Aquaman, LOL I came here to tell you after I saw your Coco thing yet don't forget cocoa locks up certain nutrients you has to give it more then usual I use cocoa core don't buy the pre- fluffed up kind you get twice as much or more by buying the brick and fluffing it yourself in a giant trash bag or whatever

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh yeah Aquaman, LOL I came here to tell you after I saw your Coco thing yet don't forget cocoa locks up certain nutrients you has to give it more then usual I use cocoa core don't buy the pre- fluffed up kind you get twice as much or more by buying the brick and fluffing it yourself in a giant trash bag or whatever
oh my God what a jumbled up mess lost forever I guess

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know one of these days years or months I might figure out what I'm doing here ! I mean here on, thcfarmer not on the planet itself LOL LOL
jeez my phone keeps jamming oh, I had to eliminate an app just to talk you know I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't need no stinking Google TV added to my Android just for the hell of it without my permission and now I can't even get rid of it! And all it is doing is taking up space! I have enough battery issues to start draining it by watching movies

Oldman13

Oldman13

All good bro... yeah coco usually causes issues with Ca, Mg, potassium etc if let dry out or lacking Ca in the feed.
yeah those are the nutrients I was talking about but I didn't read anywhere that you had to try out first in order for it to lock them up Gary. Thanks for the info LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yea, sorry if I crossed any lines, that certainly wasn't my intention. Trying to keep it light, but the crazy often delves off into serious matters eventually. It was pure speculation on my part, although I'm sure culture, religion and many traditions are linked in one fashion or another. I think sometimes over the millennia traditions sometimes lose their original meanings and take on a legendary status, that can reflect an irrational disconnect from the realities or meanings that existed earlier. Every generation has to eventually define for themselves, within certain historical framework who they are, what they've stood for, and where they are headed.

ie. causing extinction of an entire species would be sacrilege to those who profess Taoism, Buddhism, nor Confucianism. But this the very question that the Asians currently face, that and the existence of nature itself (as we currently know it) is at stake. All the poison of the 70's (dead rivers, lakes, bays, heavy metal contamination) here in the US, is all happening in Asia right as we speak, on a much wider scale, but the world continues driving with the headlights off.
Wowzers man extra welders LOL I think it's getting deep man how much are you at the smoke today... Far out and funky dude keep tok toking en

Oldman13

Oldman13

So how are you going to determine the mother qualities that your hunting for? and identify the plant that wins out? Are you planning to flower, then perpetually re-veg?
I used to regenerate, my plants in the beginning I got up to 6 Generations before I stop doing it, just take too much time if you don't have the room or time it kind of gets frustrating! I read somewhere people usually do that when they have no choice but I'm trying to figure out why they would have no choice? it's easier just to make clones and in reality a clone acquires the age of the mother plant so every time you clone that same clone it's that much older

Oldman13

Oldman13

I have a live well. Shore lunch is usually 5 min from alive to flying pan....mommy doesn't get better
yeah that kind of happened to me in Buena Vista La Paz when I was Marlin fishing I was in a million-dollar pot. I caught my fish first thing in the morning and was out for the rest of the day oh, that would be 12 hours, for the other three members on my little boat to catch there fish ! And mine kind of dried out even though it was still in the water on the side of the boat ! and the winner of the pot was like 15 pounds heavier than my $125 Marlin but when I caught my Marlin I think it weighed more like a hundred and fifty pounds and to top it all off it was the first Marlin I had ever caught I was like 15 years old the boat hand missed it with the gaff after horsing it in for 20 minutes to a half-hour but then the Marlin spun my real and those were big reels! so after that it took an hour and a half with the boat backing into the fish, and the shorts I was wearing almost cut my chingus. after that day I never wore shorts again for like 20 years not to mention the third degree sun blistered Burns I got on the exposed portion of my legs

Oldman13

Oldman13

yeah that kind of happened to me in Buena Vista La Paz when I was Marlin fishing I was in a million-dollar pot. I caught my fish first thing in the morning and was out for the rest of the day oh, that would be 12 hours, for the other three members on my little boat to catch there fish ! And mine kind of dried out even though it was still in the water on the side of the boat ! and the winner of the pot was like 15 pounds heavier than my $125 Marlin but when I caught my Marlin I think it weighed more like a hundred and fifty pounds and to top it all off it was the first Marlin I had ever caught I was like 15 years old the boat hand missed it with the gaff after horsing it in for 20 minutes to a half-hour but then the Marlin spun my real and those were big reels! so after that it took an hour and a half with the boat backing into the fish, and the shorts I was wearing almost cut my chingus. after that day I never wore shorts again for like 20 years not to mention the third degree sun blistered Burns I got on the exposed portion of my legs
well there with the Microsoft Edge app I had to eliminate that just so I can post what I just said

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Blue Marlin is my absolute dream fish to catch... been dreaming of it since I was a kid.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Blue Marlin is my absolute dream fish to catch... been dreaming of it since I was a kid.
and yes I believe it was a blue marlin, I used to have a picture with me standing next to it but that was long time ago I also used to have the nose tip and tail LOL but I moved around a lot since

Oldman13

Oldman13

Haha right.... scary shit Google and all this tech stuff. Privacy is only an illusion these days.
yeah that so very true, just turn your locations completely off until you need to use it then oh, you will definitely have a little more privacy without them sending you a map of everywhere you have been even public bathrooms every month probably have cameras in those bathrooms 2

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yellow Tail is my favorite, but it like any fish has to be kept well. For me there is not letting it stay out in the sun all day. I like to run over to San Clemente Island about 60 miles off the west coast and fish for them. This year I only had it over 2 times and both were a bust, well I got one 8 pounder, Last year best trip as 14 and a 30 pound halibut. For myself, saltwater fish blows away anything freshwater. About the best fresh water in Cali is trout or strippers.
LOL I also used to fish the San Clemente Islands before the fishweir radioactive and you didn't need a geiger counter to know if it was safe ! after the Japanese nuclear plant went hot contaminating our oceans permanently but did you know they planted marijuana all around the hot power plant because marijuana absorbs heavy metals! But as for the radiation guidelines 4 the fish all President Obama did was raise the guideline making it look like they're safe instead of them actually being safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom