• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dire wolf

dire wolf

Is
and yes I believe it was a blue marlin, I used to have a picture with me standing next to it but that was long time ago I also used to have the nose tip and tail LOL but I moved around a lot since
Is this your missing nose ? I snatched it from your trash one night ....

Last edited:
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
For the record, bigger roots bigger fruits obviously... that being said, I think coco needs SOOO much more perlite compared to what coco grower normally use.

sambapati

sambapati

Nice, tuned in! Fwiw, personally if i were to do it over again, Id run my mother hunt in bigger pots or even in something with a bit more cec like proterra.
Im getting a fair bit of variation from seed that doesnt lend itself well to automated feeds in small pots, to say the least. Im only running clones with known structure and feeding habbits in this automated setup from here out.

That said, im really excited to see what you can do with this shit mang.
Question on transplanting the one square pot on the left...still has two weeks in veg and then flower. SHOULD SHE BE UPpotted to an airpot for the rest of the grow or is it too late to get benefit from that? She had growrh issues early but snapped out of it and now seems OK. One plant will come out so there will be room. QUESTION: The medium bushy plants Exotic Genetics YETI seem OK in their airpots....Leave them alone? Appreciate your thoughts
20201122 074420
20201122 074507 001
20201122 074648
20201122 074441

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Question on transplanting the one square pot on the left...still has two weeks in veg and then flower. SHOULD SHE BE UPpotted to an airpot for the rest of the grow or is it too late to get benefit from that? She had growrh issues early but snapped out of it and now seems OK. One plant will come out so there will be room. QUESTION: The medium bushy plants Exotic Genetics YETI seem OK in their airpots....Leave them alone? Appreciate your thoughtsView attachment 1058789View attachment 1058790View attachment 1058791View attachment 1058792
If you have a thread you should tag us there, so we don’t flood Aqua’s thread.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I was frantically freaking out because one of the plants I put in there started growing male parts today, and I was being a contortionist trying to get the damn thing out of there without opening up pods, LOL

I have to say, those Agromax HO UV seem to make the males apparent/bloom very early/fast, which is pretty cool.

I'll keep them maybe in the bedroom and open a few pods because these are some pretty cool strains and mix them with a few of the females inside and get a few different mixes going on, I've got 2 good male photperiods, so I might donate on of my auto's coming though and create some new stuff. Grape ape auto sounds pretty cool.

And maybe a grape ape gorilla glue #4 photoperiod too, and I could hit that whorled phyllotaxy white widow that's just starting to bloom.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Does it look stable to everyone? I think he looks fine actually. Good internoding, nice health, looks fine. Supposed to come from a good line, actually. Grape ape was a favorite of mine in years past. But it's one of those lower % plants, so crossing into something like the GG#4 or White Widow should be a good blend, I would think. Will hold most of the host plants genetics and impart some of the Indica Grape Ape traits. (Skunk x Afghani x Mendocino Purps) Lend some good stability to those newer lines.

IMG 20201121 222747
IMG 20201121 222001
Last edited:
AthelR

AthelR

I use a uvb bulb in a tent. Four hours on during middle of light cycle starting about three ish weeks from harvest.

Here is the bulb if you care. I rotate the plants every couple days so it's between 10-24 inches from them (individually).

https://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-ReptiGlo-10-0-watts/dp/B00101GDIG
I do care, Milson! I’ve looked at the bulb and it’s only $10!

can I just ask you to say whether it has ever seemed to damage the plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom