Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondracer

Pondracer

Yeah I do coconut oil and strain with cheese cloth.

yeah, the tincture with 180 proof grain is the snizwhit though. Haven't used it in anything yet other than a mixed drink but wow..... The butter makes hella cookies too. I'm doing experimentation for the next couple of months trying to get more flavor neutral output.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yeah, the tincture with 180 proof grain is the snizwhit though. Haven't used it in anything yet other than a mixed drink but wow..... The butter makes hella cookies too. I'm doing experimentation for the next couple of months trying to get more flavor neutral output.
I find any water or alcohol sucks up the chlorophyll

amekins

amekins

Co2 reacts with water to form carbonic acid. Then that forms bicarbonates.

Well im going to do a little study...lil research!!.....K bicarb jumps my ppms too high.(dont like it) builds up in soil then i gotta flush. My soil ph is too high the way it is....i got K hydroxide ph up(advanced nutes) i got 85% P acid ill maybe get some sillicate. I got dyno tekt silica(ill look for it later). Ive gotta find out more about my waters chemistry....sulfuric acid is a possible carcinogen. I think it is better than P acid though...
So I have potassium hydroxide for soapmaking. Any idea what ratio to water would be ideal?

amekins

amekins

Hwy i can do that. Which one ya got?
It’s a Fagor. I’m going to look through the manual today to see if maybe the summer function might work.
C65E54B3 39AD 4B9C 8503 4321F8590ED0

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
But if you put the alcohol tincture in the sun for a few hrs. The chlorophyll will break down and it will be clear.
Wont that turn it red? Any time Ive put green alcohol in the sun it turns the green to red within an hr or two. Its how we used to make cherry oil from the second and third wash.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Does it look stable to everyone? I think he looks fine actually. Good internoding, nice health, looks fine. Supposed to come from a good line, actually. Grape ape was a favorite of mine in years past. But it's one of those lower % plants, so crossing into something like the GG#4 or White Widow should be a good blend, I would think. Will hold most of the host plants genetics and impart some of the Indica Grape Ape traits. (Skunk x Afghani x Mendocino Purps) Lend some good stability to those newer lines.
Bummer couple months back about four or five months, I had a Skywalker actually every Skywalker seed I germinated grew balls actually they we're fairly small about a foot tall, only the first one I didn't catch in time! I was moving some plans and bam hit me in the face freaking fuzzy Willow muffin! my mouth dropped open and I went oh no oh my God!! Since the Budd room is across the hall and my fans were facing the other direction I thought it was going to be okay but hahaha no way LOL either I had a backdraft or it circled around my entire basement and came back in the other side... No matter what he did the next five to eight plants I trimmed all produced seed but not too many on each and the White Widow seeds might be feminized because it hermaphrodited on me.... wasn't bad though I wound up with and white widow seeds, howling Diablo, Gorilla Glue, and a few unknowns

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Was digging through my old vids... my last tank before packing up. At one point I had well over 20 tanks a few over 120gal.

I built the waterfall out of styrofoam and cemented it then painted and sealed it. Used 1"pvc tubing and airstone to make a recirculating sand fall that looks like an underwater waterfall. All the plants are live and it took 8 months to grow that dwarf hair grass out from a 2" circle that cost me like $30. Lot more to this tank than meets the eye. Was making my own nutes for this stuff also. The tree is just drift wood and Christmas moss (live). That took a while to fill out also

This is where I chose my name from as I think I have explained the super hero confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom