Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Was digging through my old vids... my last tank before packing up. At one point I had well over 20 tanks a few over 120gal.

I built the waterfall out of styrofoam and cemented it then painted and sealed it. Used 1"pvc tubing and airstone to make a recirculating sand fall that looks like an underwater waterfall. All the plants are live and it took 8 months to grow that dwarf hair grass out from a 2" circle that cost me like $30. Lot more to this tank than meets the eye. Was making my own nutes for this stuff also. The tree is just drift wood and Christmas moss (live). That took a while to fill out also

This is where I chose my name from as I think I have explained the super hero confusion.
Impressive it does come full circle now! Lol your prolly on point with every thing you do, no half askin in the auqa house.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Impressive it does come full circle now! Lol your prolly on point with every thing you do, no half askin in the auqa house.
Only been here for a year , but I don’t think I’ve seen 2 grows in the same medium, nutes, or even technique from either one of ya?
Both super diverse and knowledgeable and hopefully you guys took all that as compliments!?
Thanks @Moshmen I do take that as a compliment and appreciate it. These last 2 grows kinda (by kinda i mean absolutely) grower laziness and self induced issues but I even learn from that so not wasted. Next grow I should have things back to decent and then onto more changes probably but we will see.

Tbh the last 2 are kinda embarrassing but I learned some stuff and still had a half decent harvest with some decent stuff. Definitely could be improved.

Fudge

Fudge

I cant remember but it needs to be diluted in something... super pumped to see how it works for ya brother.
This is already prepared for dilution into feed 1ml per 10l. It's sold as a foliar ready

Screenshot 2020 11 26 16 16 46

Madmax

Madmax

Have you noticed increased internodal spacing compared to other nutes you have used Aqua using massive..im keen to run this in future..i keep eyeballing it off everytime i go to the hydro store ha..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have you noticed increased internodal spacing compared to other nutes you have used Aqua using massive..im keen to run this in future..i keep eyeballing it off everytime i go to the hydro store ha..
Lmao... at an extremely low dose I tried it very early on in veg.... and yeah I won't do that again. They stretched like fucking crazy. I wasn't aware massive did that at first and I learned fast it makes them stretch huge.... thats why I'm running a negative diff after adding it until stretch is over

beluga

beluga

Lmao... at an extremely low dose I tried it very early on in veg.... and yeah I won't do that again. They stretched like fucking crazy. I wasn't aware massive did that at first and I learned fast it makes them stretch huge.... thats why I'm running a negative diff after adding it until stretch is over
What's the intended use/desired results? Post-stretch bulking?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah increased bud sites and size is the intent

this article points to tests that show foliar spraying is quite effective but as a root application not so much.

this is the same as my earlier research. Also i dont think it affected your seedlings like you say. I think that was just a lot of light and fast growth. It didnt make a final difference of 3% in harvested tomato plants when used at the roots. You would never see that growth.

Also interesting is that tria can make the plant vulnerable to insect infestations and should not be given to an insect infested plant either

Lots of credits shown for this article.

Madmax

Madmax

Haha.. I didnt realise till tonite its aussie made..near most of the time when i want hydroponic gear its all in the states..cheeses me off lol 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

this article points to tests that show foliar spraying is quite effective but as a root application not so much.

this is the same as my earlier research. Also i dont think it affected your seedlings like you say. I think that was just a lot of light and fast growth. It didnt make a final difference of 3% in harvested tomato plants when used at the roots. You would never see that growth.

Also interesting is that tria can make the plant vulnerable to insect infestations and should not be given to an insect infested plant either

Lots of credits shown for this article.

I never had seedling stretch to the point they were falling over like that.... it was absolutely noticeable. Let me find a pic if I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom