Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seems its well known to increase internode spacing. Even a thread here.

ok. I still havent had time to look at the ingredients. Care to post them?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i dont know all the ingredients. But nitrogen in abundance causes stretch like that. Especially auto dripped into a small seedling. All i did was feed my seedlings more than i normally do once and that happened. I showed it in my recent grow.
Yes I did not feed anything different other than massive... only added a very small dose of massive

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seems its well known to increase internode spacing. Even a thread here.

dirtbag says its the giberellic acid and not to use it in veg in the third post.

I think it has chemical pgr now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Considered the worlds best flowering additive, Massive is the flagship product of Green Planet Nutrients. A high performance organically derived flowering cycle nutrient, enhanced with all the necessary micro elements including the naturally occurring hormones, to increase flower size, taste, faster cell division, healthier, more colourful, larger crop and yields.

Growers rave about how well Massive Bloom Formulation works and it is very common for growers to report increases in dry weight of over 30%.

This formula incorporates naturally occurring gibberellic hormones that are designed to increase inter-nodal spacing allowing more room for the buds to swell to their full potential. After the spacing of the internodes or when flower sites have been established, the components in Massive Bloom Formulation work aggressively to produce and transport vital fluids and cell building materials to the flower sites creating truly massive stacked flower clusters full of aromatic essential oils.

Massive contains L-Form Amino Acids. These are important as they are the building blocks of protein. Only L-form amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids help to increases chlorophyll concentration leading to higher rates of photosynthesis. They can also reduce cannabis plant stress by strengthening cell walls.

Vitamins – There is a specially formulated vitamin profile designed to reduce environmental stresses and to stimulate essential metabolic processes as well as allow the flowers to reach peak maturity and maximum density

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Considered the worlds best flowering additive, Massive is the flagship product of Green Planet Nutrients. A high performance organically derived flowering cycle nutrient, enhanced with all the necessary micro elements including the naturally occurring hormones, to increase flower size, taste, faster cell division, healthier, more colourful, larger crop and yields.

Growers rave about how well Massive Bloom Formulation works and it is very common for growers to report increases in dry weight of over 30%.

This formula incorporates naturally occurring gibberellic hormones that are designed to increase inter-nodal spacing allowing more room for the buds to swell to their full potential. After the spacing of the internodes or when flower sites have been established, the components in Massive Bloom Formulation work aggressively to produce and transport vital fluids and cell building materials to the flower sites creating truly massive stacked flower clusters full of aromatic essential oils.

Massive contains L-Form Amino Acids. These are important as they are the building blocks of protein. Only L-form amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids help to increases chlorophyll concentration leading to higher rates of photosynthesis. They can also reduce cannabis plant stress by strengthening cell walls.

Vitamins – There is a specially formulated vitamin profile designed to reduce environmental stresses and to stimulate essential metabolic processes as well as allow the flowers to reach peak maturity and maximum density

so its the giberellic acid. The description calls it a flowering nutrient but does not mention the elements.

And of course it quotes the 30% max tomato yield increase from a 30 year old study but changes it to no quotes and many growers report...

wonder how they process the naturally occurring giberellic acid so it works so well. Its in kelp in abundance. Botanicare puts the seaweed extract in everything. Now i know why.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Why do you think it has chemical pgr?

Gibberellic acid makes Plants stretch. I dont doubt for a second thats why Aquas plants stretched.

Im catching up. I never read the ingredients before. I dont use products that quote old tests for credibility.

they must have a special process for the acid.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You might be surprised. The hydro stores here still had flower dragon on the shelves a couple months ago. And it has paclobutrazol in it.
Haha I bet they weren't supposed to but some things get by for a while for sure. I would say almost all wont pass cert for Canada these days maybe brought in uncertified?

Akabudz

Akabudz

Can I ust add this....
I grow in a 2x2ft x 6ft tent, my last grow i had to chop 2 weeks or more early as I got nannas, the smell, was out if this world however.
So i chopped, and hung for drying, 10 days in total.
19-20oc
RH 45-55.
I finished trimming yesterday ( almost lost my mrs) lol, intense lemon, pine and hints of other fruits. No hay smell just pure deliciousness..
I ws very surprised I had all this prior to curing. So... I took a tiny bit of larf and popped it into a joint.. Shit me not, amazing flavour profile's and probably the best tasting, favourable joint I ever smoked (bear in mind I smoked some good shit in the late 80s early 90s.
OK.. Now the other best part.. Checked humidity of my buds and I. Ws at 40% rh, too low, however I weighed my stash and without larf just over 4.5oz, remember that was cut at least 2 weeks early and over dried.
I have purchased integra boost to. Sort rh out, which I'm sure will give me a little more weight, and if possible (as it smoked super clean and smooth?) make it even better.

Damn that's the longest post i have ever wrote here lol.

P. S I have seeds soaking now ready for next run. Mimosa Evo.
If I get time I will do a journal.
Thanks to all here for all the knowledge and input, 👍

Fudge

Fudge

That still doesnt support your seedling theory. ;-)

But it does sound the same as benefits of the growth hormones in seaweed extract.
I also use seaweed extract, cold press kelp , ive seen a big difference in roots using it, but have defo seen an improvement in yield using massive(but only in weekly doses throughout flower), but tbf this could have just been better growing technique/practice. ill be using the tria on a single clone at first to try and gauge the effect/results

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I also use seaweed extract, cold press kelp , ive seen a big difference in roots using it, but have defo seen an improvement in yield using massive(but only in weekly doses throughout flower), but tbf this could have just been better growing technique/practice. ill be using the tria on a single clone at first to try and gauge the effect/results

I thought he was saying the tria caused the stretch. Now that i know its giberellic acid it makes much more sense. Its a holiday. Im stoned. I digress.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Massive has got the same stuff as canna boost and a couple other growth enhancers. It definitely works. Its one of the very few products ive tried that noticably does exactly what it claims.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Was digging through my old vids... my last tank before packing up. At one point I had well over 20 tanks a few over 120gal.

I built the waterfall out of styrofoam and cemented it then painted and sealed it. Used 1"pvc tubing and airstone to make a recirculating sand fall that looks like an underwater waterfall. All the plants are live and it took 8 months to grow that dwarf hair grass out from a 2" circle that cost me like $30. Lot more to this tank than meets the eye. Was making my own nutes for this stuff also. The tree is just drift wood and Christmas moss (live). That took a while to fill out also

This is where I chose my name from as I think I have explained the super hero confusion.
LOL damn dude you hadn't mentioned the word Aquarium which I actually didn't really pay attention to at first, so as I fit here not realizing that there's water in there , / by the way if Aquaman is a teeny tiny little guy this is a perfect place for him to break out his new amazing underwater torch lighter and smoke a bowl... But as I was saying.. just for a Split Second I could have swore I saw a cute little nymph girl leaning over behind that red bush underneath that's very cool bonsai tree .. I say a split-second because that's how long it took me to realize it is actually a video and hit the play button and that's when I realized there's water in there and I had a flashback to the place you said quarium LOL so up until that moment I was really thinking wow what a cool place for a couple of little small people to kick back and get stoned in!.. so knowing that there's water in there crushed all my visions and dreams and a little nymph girl she didn't exist anymore and then that's when , I had a new vision, Aquaman and he's really cool waterproof torch lighter smoking a bowl of hash that I made from Ringo OG trim AKA Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom