Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Crazy week... changed the ignition coils on my jeep... was definitely 1 bad one but didn't fix the issue... next the throttle body and that should clear it up.... almost positive this is the issue now. Waiting on parts.

Stretch is stupid im almost out room. Got the materials to set up a buddy who is taking half of these plants and hopefully have that setup by midweek next week.

Update pics of the shit show... gonna have o break some legs in here and do some pruning once I move some out.

20201205 153016
20201205 153019
_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Crazy week... changed the ignition coils on my jeep... was definitely 1 bad one but didn't fix the issue... next the throttle body and that should clear it up.... almost positive this is the issue now. Waiting on parts.

Stretch is stupid im almost out room. Got the materials to set up a buddy who is taking half of these plants and hopefully have that setup by midweek next week.

Update pics of the shit show... gonna have o break some legs in here and do some pruning once I move some out.

ho Lee schitt they are moving

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have neglected it just like last grow.... did it to myself full well knowing but last time I do this... clones next and much earlier flips. I honestly rather do more smaller plants then spend time training and doing a lot more pruning.

I think about that a lot. But i read that the more mature the veg plant is the more potent it can get at the end. And in my experience it seems true. So i always veg to at least maturity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think about that a lot. But i read that the more mature the veg plant is the more potent it can get at the end. And in my experience it seems true. So i always veg to at least maturity.
Definitely not gonna rule that out.... using clones they will definately be mature but I got a feeling you mean the plant size?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

whats up with your ride mate,here is a tip i came across with that 05 dodge my youngest had,thought the coils were bad,unplugged each seperatly and both seem bad,after a long a painful battle i found that those wires to the coil plug are just 3 single copper wires,and with age and heat they break eally easy,so after 3 weeks of chasing wires with a sniffer and 3 difrent coils,i found that the coil wire was broken,that was after i spent a grand trying to fix it,a simple soldering finished the job,just some thing to look at,
damn sniffer i bought cost 300 bucks,but that damn thing you can even stick it against the roughest wall and it will show you wires in a wall,you can even put one end of it into you breaker panel and go to rooms and it beeps to tell which breaker is what hahahah,this women was glad to buy it for me when she spent that grand on part changing haaha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

whats up with your ride mate,here is a tip i came across with that 05 dodge my youngest had,thought the coils were bad,unplugged each seperatly and both seem bad,after a long a painful battle i found that those wires to the coil plug are just 3 single copper wires,and with age and heat they break eally easy,so after 3 weeks of chasing wires with a sniffer and 3 difrent coils,i found that the coil wire was broken,that was after i spent a grand trying to fix it,a simple soldering finished the job,just some thing to look at,
damn sniffer i bought cost 300 bucks,but that damn thing you can even stick it against the roughest wall and it will show you wires in a wall,you can even put one end of it into you breaker panel and go to rooms and it beeps to tell which breaker is what hahahah,this women was glad to buy it for me when she spent that grand on part changing haaha
Hey brother, 2014 jeep compas... started out a bit rough when In gear so I did the plugs cause they use copper core and haven't changed em since I bought it. Not much difference so I ordered the coils since it was a bit rough in gear and intermittent miss here and there. But waiting for the coils to come I would get an intermittent dash light of a lightning bolt loose power and stutter and sometimes stall... changed the coils and runs smooth when idle and placed into gear vibration is gone... it really wasn't bad to begin with but you just know its a bit off when your used to working on your own shit.

Then yeah this past week that lightning bolt and the traction control light come on and loses power and stutter and sometimes stalls.

I did think the coil wires but they look in great shape and don't think i would see that weird combo on the dash lights. I started doing some digging and its nothing new to the jeeps or Chrysler for that matter. Appears this happens when the throttle body goes to shit. $110 and easy to change. So it that doesn't work ill take it and get a diagnostic done... have a further look at the coils wires but I'm pretty confident its the throttle body since it seems to be a common issue with these.

Just seemed to really progress over a few weeks. If it did that shit to start I prob would found it sooner... im sure 1 coil was on its way out so but for the price just do en all and have peace of mind

Last edited:
Pondracer

Pondracer

I would get an intermittent dash light of a lightning bolt loose power and stutter and sometimes stall... changed the coils and runs smooth when idle and placed into gear vibration is gone... it really wasn't bad to begin with but you just know its a bit off when your used to working on your own shit.

Then yeah this past week that lightning bolt and the traction control light come on and loses power and stutter and sometimes stalls.

My Jeep Cherokee decided to die in the middle of the road one time. Then it would pop into neutral. Turned out my battery was dying.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My Jeep Cherokee decided to die in the middle of the road one time. Then it would pop into neutral. Turned out my battery was dying.
Sounds like a lazy alternator and weak battery. Once ya start a car you can take the battery out so long and the cables are kept together because it runs off the alternator. Easiest way to test an alternator is losen the positive on the battery then start it and pull the cable off... if it dies the alternator is bad (or atleast the charging wire from it) if it runs its good but should always test the amps back to see if its lazy.

Corroded cables can do that shit too and some really weird shit.

I seen weak batteries start tossing wipers and lights and all sorts of funny stuff... I think it was fucking with the anti theft an other things. Lmao but was funny as shit to see the forst time.

Madmax

Madmax

You need a whipper snipper for christmas lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You need a whipper snipper for christmas lol.
Truth... tbh I kinda given up on this grow and planning the next... not even worried about how well the harvest is... I kept some personal off the last grow and as long as I get a few good ounces im good until I get to the next grow which will not be a shit show lol.

The reason I kinda don't care is the edibles are flying out and you don't need pretty bud to make them. It also makes about 4-5x the money per oz.

amekins

amekins

Truth... tbh I kinda given up on this grow and planning the next... not even worried about how well the harvest is... I kept some personal off the last grow and as long as I get a few good ounces im good until I get to the next grow which will not be a shit show lol.

The reason I kinda don't care is the edibles are flying out and you don't need pretty bud to make them. It also makes about 4-5x the money per oz.
It’s amazing what people will pay for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom