• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Planes,trains,cars,edibles, and a forest! U can learn it all right here. -
Cleaned that same Chrysler throttle body worked great for 4-5 months ended up replacing it for the $100 it’s just easy to be done with it in my humble opinion
really depends on your women,no shit,guess how i learned to rebuilt a automatic transmission,yep you cn do it baby ,my ass,after third try i had it done but damn sure was a nerve taking bitch,thank god for you tube hahaah,ive built many standard tranny,but the th350 auto was my first,now i got it down ,when i get this engine built,im run to a junk yard for a core and do a hot tranny to bolt up to it,if i have half of what inside the junk yard tranny good ,the rest is easy.
when i pull the engine in the truck out ,i wont to sell engine and tranny as a package deal,that motor has around 20thousand miles on it,if i could find and build a big ole stator to hook to engine a whole house generator might have things running cool come hurricane season

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

I’m happy to share any recipes I have. I make gummies, hard candy, caramels and fruit chews, toffee, peppermint Patricks, oatmeal gingersnaps, granola, pretty much anything. Plenty of savory foods as well.
I'd love to hear your gummy recipe! Any dark chocolate recipes using concentrates or RSO-like stuff? We're gluten, dairy free, and mostly refined sugar-free around here, if that makes any difference.

amekins

amekins

I'd love to hear your gummy recipe! Any dark chocolate recipes using concentrates or RSO-like stuff? We're gluten, dairy free, and mostly refined sugar-free around here, if that makes any difference.
No refined sugar is tough with candy. Lol. You can incorporate concentrates a lot more easily but they are typically out of my price range so I have yet to use them except for kief in hard candy.

Gummies
1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)
1 3-oz (85 g) package of Jell-O
2 packets (14 g) unflavored gelatin
Superfine sugar or powdered sugar

Combine Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly in dry sauce pan. Add water and coconut oil. Stir continuously over medium heat and bring to a boil. Continue cooking stirring continuously, until entire mixture is at a rolling boil throughout. Working quickly, pour into nonstick sprayed silicone molds. Chill until firm, unmold, toss with sugar and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Alternatively, allow the candies to air dry after unmolding for a day or or two and store.
Of note, I add sunflower lecithin to my infused coconut oil for better bioavailability, so I don’t add it again with candy.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No refined sugar is tough with candy. Lol. You can incorporate concentrates a lot more easily but they are typically out of my price range so I have yet to use them except for kief in hard candy.

Gummies
1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)

Combine Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly in dry sauce pan. Add water and coconut oil. Stir continuously over medium heat and bring to a boil. Continue cooking stirring continuously, until entire mixture is at a rolling boil throughout. Working quickly, pour into nonstick sprayed silicone molds. Chill until firm, unmold, toss with sugar and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Alternatively, allow the candies to air dry after unmolding for a day or or two and store.
Of note, I add sunflower lecithin to my infused coconut oil for better bioavailability, so I don’t add it again with candy.
Yeah that sunflower lecithin makes all the difference for mixing water and oil also.

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

Gummies
1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)

Perfect, thanks!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Gummies
1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)

how much sunflower lecithin should use?

amekins

amekins

@amekins
I would interested in the hard candy recipes aswell if you are willing to share.
These are a true pain in the ass with coconut oil, so if you have kief or other concentrate, use it. Otherwise, the oil will have to be meticulously stirred in and poured quickly. Sometimes they still separate. You may find you need additional lecithin. I do not decarb kief if using first in this recipe because it is cooked to 300 F so it will decarb in the cooking process itself. You can decarb first if you want, but may lose efficacy.

Hard candy

270 g sugar
180 g light corn syrup
90 g canna coconut oil (or desired amount of kief)
60 g water
1 tsp (4 g) Lorann Super Strength Flavor oils
Citric acid or 2-3 tsp Tart and Sour flavor enhancer (for fruit flavors)

Combine all except coconut oil and flavoring. Add kief now if using undecarbed, and coloring if using and bring to a boil. Cover the pot for one minute to dissolve any sugar crystals that developed on the sides of the pot. Uncover and insert candy thermometer and do not stir. Melt coconut oil and combine with flavorings. Cook until temperature reads 300 F (I usually go to 295 F and turn off heat and it will reach 300 F quickly on its own). Add coconut oil and flavorings. Stir until evenly combined, pour into molds. Allow to cool and unmold. Toss in powdered sugar or sugar/citric acid if desired.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

@amekins
I would interested in the hard candy recipes aswell if you are willing to share.

Peppermint Patricks

104 g corn syrup
75 g canna coconut oil
454 g powdered sugar
4 g (1 tsp) lorann super strength peppermint flavor oil
5 g (1 tsp) water
Food coloring if desired
Dark chocolate melting/dipping chocolate

Combine all except chocolate in stand mixer and mix until well combined. I use a little cookie scoop to make even sized balls and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet and into the fridge to firm up. Melt the dipping chocolate (or temper some chocolate if you’re game), and dip each ball to coat. Place back on wax paper to harden.

Fruit Chews or Caramels

120 g heavy cream
60 g cannabutter or cannaoil
60 g light corn syrup
200 g sugar (for fruit chews, use all granulated; for caramels, use half or all brown sugar)
Pinch of salt

Flavorings:

For coffee caramels:
1/2-1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp espresso powder, optional, dissolved in 1 tsp water

OR

Chocolate Caramels
1-2 Tbsp cocoa powder

OR

Fruit Chews
4 g (1 tsp) Lorann super strong flavor oil
Citric acid (1/8 to 1/2 tsp) OR
Tart and Sour Flavor enhancer (1-3 tsp)

Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil (I used a 8-inch loaf pan) or silicone molds and spray with nonstick spray.

In a small dish combine your flavorings and set aside. In a sauce pan, combine remaining ingredients, giving a careful stir to combine. Heat on medium to medium high heat and bring to full boil (all sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling throughout entire mixture, not just at edges of pan). Place lid on pot for 1 minute to eliminate sugar crystals that may have formed on sides of pan. Remove lid and attach candy thermometer. Cook without stirring until mixture reaches 255-260 (255 favorite). Remove from heat, remove thermometer and add flavorings and stir in well. Pour into loaf pan or molds, tap down to get out air bubbles and let sit for 10 mins. Sprinkle sea salt lightly on top for coffee caramels. Let set for 2-3 hours or overnight. Unmold and cut into 32 squares (for loaf). Wrap in squares of wax paper if desired and store in airtight container in refrigerator.

Last edited:
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Hey guys! I need your help quickly! Very urgent my babies are possibly going to get worse if I can’t get recommendations 😭! Anything helps!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Long ass day... so got this done from scratch after a few trips to the store and other shit...

Moved 5 plants over so I have some room. If the table looks familiar its cause I built him the same setup.

Plants are pissed about sitting in the car in cold weather up here in Canada but will perk back up. Have to go back tomorrow to clean up and move them around a bit.

Here is his new setup and unhappy plants that make me happy that I have room now 😁 even if I'm to wiped to finish moving mine around.

20201206 195511
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Will grab pics later but found 2 more males. So puts me at 4 plants here.

1 of the males was a fem gelato 33? Full on male not herm. I know this can happen but its rare. @lilnew I kept a male clone of the gelato 33 and female also.... may be worth crossing em for seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom