Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

There is a legal grower that is a customer at the hydro store I shop at and he is a soil grower. Has a really different method of dealing with the bug issues. This guy finishes a grow and puts on of the used soil into a pile and waters the heck out of it with 180 degree water. Works for him. He has been using the same soil for like 7 years.

I always reused my soil when I used to grow in it, Im talking years and years. I got to the point of baking all of my starter soil when sprouting.
I washed my coco with straight hot water hoping it would kill any gnats that could hatch

Pondracer

Pondracer

This gelato has all sorts of twisted growth... was over fed and just been bitchy the whole grow. But I couldn't treat it like it wanted because the others wanted more food and light. So its the Franken baby. One ugly plant and leaf to bud ratio is a trimmers unhappiness. But I haven't really posted a pis of it so thats why I did... definitely the funkiest lookin of the bunch. Not in a good way. But if I grow it specifically im sure I can make her look pretty.

I had one that went wonky on me in veg but I couldn't figure out what was going on mainly because I couldn't get back into the corner where it was sitting. All 4 plants were on the same tank and the same timer, but this one was not getting enough flow. I found out I had a problem with the micro-bubblers plugging up. I've ditched them and went to 4 lines with open ends per pot. The new flower tent setup has two seperate valves for each table and in theory I could mix different for each table but I can't see it being worth it. I am just too lazy.

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

Speaking of males...and Aqua I hope you don't mind me posing the following question/anecdote (I've posted this elsewhere too, so for those tooling around newnposts on forums today, no, this is not deja vu...).

So, yesterday morning I accidentally dosed my household like a cult leader losing grip on his flock…

It goes like this. Friday night I culled a couple of males as the little pin-headed preflowers nestled in the nodes presaged the plants commitment to savage my sensimillas with their filthy genetic contribution. Kill all unwanted males? Done.

The plants were in 12/12 for just 10 days or so, and I had defoliated upon flip time, so the vegetation was limited to growth tips and surrounding leaves, no fans. Having annihilated these harbingers of sorrow, I snipped off the branches (small plants, maybe 14-16 inches), I doused them in water to make certain no scrappy bits of pollen survived their ordeal.

Problem solved.

Yesterday morning I was throwing some breakfast stuff into the Instant Pot (ground pork, carrots, celery, kale, rutabega, sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, fennel, rosemary). A last minute whimsy led me to toss in a bit of the foliage pulled off stems, might have been like a child’s handful of green, still wet having been removed from the bowl of water they were sitting in all night.

First, it was delicious.

Second? It ruined our day! I wasn’t really back with it until mid afternoon yesterday, and my roommate spent all yesterday afternoon throwing up, and has a bit of a (weed) hangover this morning (she can outsmoke me, but edibles are a different story). Four dogs were involved, all of which are fine, but yesterday was pretty “low-key” for them too (only one was really “stoned” but she was back to normal by bedtime last night). Of course the dog’s are not ever given THC intentionally, goes without saying.

We are not newbies; cannabis is a big part of our day-to-day, and the tolerance around here is substantial.

Any ideas as to what happened here? I know it's possible for one-off males to have some potency, but I can't imagine even female preflowers would have much going on.

?

lilnew

lilnew

Yup but they sure produce for being the last to pop going to be the biggest yielded and starting to smell really nice. The BBDC is also impressive. I really like all 3 so far but the gelato just went poof at the end.
n this is only u being lazy on this grow...imagine if u put ur mind to it on the next grow...i cant wait!!!!...lmao....plus u have ur holy bible to refer to for ur next grow

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Yup but they sure produce for being the last to pop going to be the biggest yielded and starting to smell really nice. The BBDC is also impressive. I really like all 3 so far but the gelato just went poof at the end.

I have a green gelato, very big yielder, does the same thing towards the end, I mean stacks nice the whole way through but really plumps up at the end.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have a green gelato, very big yielder, does the same thing towards the end, I mean stacks nice the whole way through but really plumps up at the end.
Yeah I seen it was but yeah was like poof lmao kinda caught me off guard.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I know the leaves are shit they been through a bit and I got temps down and flushing with longer light period to try and force finish faster here... like I say this grow is pretty much edibles. They also were treated like crap this grow compared to the other because they were the oddball out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom