• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You were born in the ditt but you never belonged there brother 😁 no idea how happy I am to hear that.

Man, im going straight up rockwool blocks on unislabs and gonna run it sterile. Turns out im too much of a control freak to be content in dirt. And lets be honest... results are spectacular with the small containers of inert media and multifeeds. So far my experience with indoor organic is sure the plants look happy, mostly, but the production is so damn weak. I know what these strains should be doing and they just arent.

Funny i gave my clone moms a dose of floraflex nutrients and I swear they grew more overnight than they did in the previous few days with earth juice.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
1 gal pots lol. Honestly still makes me giggle.
Me too man. My buddy has some 5 foot tall plants in 1 gals right now that look to have about half a pound on each plant, it looks ridiculous. Boggles the mind. But it sure seems like the smaller and more efficient you can keep the roots, the more productive the plant will be.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Me too man. My buddy has some 5 foot tall plants in 1 gals right now that look to have about half a pound on each plant, it looks ridiculous. Boggles the mind. But it sure seems like the smaller and more efficient you can keep the roots, the more productive the plant will be.
Yeah. Lol I question the term rootbound nowadays. That sounds sick

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah. Lol I question the term rootbound nowadays. That sounds sick

I think the solo cup competition grows prove there is no “root bound”. Just a lot of watering. Like you do anyway really.

only problem is my small pot test grows yielded less potent plants than my longer dry cycle plants in larger pots. 2 problems it could be. Immature vs mature when flowered and or the drought stress helps cannabinoid production.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think the solo cup competition grows prove there is no “root bound”. Just a lot of watering. Like you do anyway really.

only problem is my small pot test grows yielded less potent plants than my longer dry cycle plants in larger pots. 2 problems it could be. Immature vs mature when flowered and or the drought stress helps cannabinoid production.
Yeah they go thier share of drought twice lol... not intended. Second time was brutal. I still feel like I kicked a cat or something, it was shameful.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Did you get any males of it ? did you keep any? I got a beautiful male out of the Blackberry moonshine Bx1, I'm in the process of crossing that with my legends ultimate indica and forbidden fruit cake, might even hit my inzanity with it , and about 8 other strains lol
Still got a couple months but that moonshine is next up for me, seeds a waitin. U document it DR.Green55 ? I really liked the freebies he sent

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Still got a couple months but that moonshine is next up for me, seeds a waitin. U document it DR.Green55 ? I really liked the freebies he sent

Hey bro, out of my pack of Blackberry moonshine, I had a run of males , it happens, so I keep a really nice male, and I got one female ,I still have a couple more seeds to pop though, I have 2 of her flowering off now about 7 days in, they look pretty good, I'd have liked to have them a bit bigger. I had 2 phenos of love stash, the first one was a really nice plant , really hard buds and super frosty but lacked on taste, I kept the mother though because i'm going to try it again with a different ratio of nutrient mix. second pheno is flowering now a bit different but still very nice looking. I have a pheno of Dragons garlic breath flowering now again very nice plant, I also had anyother one but it was a tester pack never had very much luck with it so far so won't mention it. I 'm an old school grower, I document absolutely everything so my second , third grows etc are better then the one before it. I'm 100% legal but I don't allow pics in any of my rooms, or anything like that so thats why I don't post any pics or do a journal. I might try and get some pics of this grow once there down a trimmed. if you have any questions about the moonshine pm me. I have quite a few really strong mother collected and some males so I'm going to concentrate more on breeding again doing some BX, S1, fem, f1, f2 stuff etc. might need a few testers in time lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok call me crazy but I'm gonna get into shrooms in about a month... maybe not crazy bit a bandwagon jumper for sure. Always loved shrooms but seeing how well ppl do here growing them got me really thinking about it and will be taking the plunge.

Now whats the concensus or thoughts on a shroom/cannabis edible? Who dun it?

amekins

amekins

Speaking of males...and Aqua I hope you don't mind me posing the following question/anecdote (I've posted this elsewhere too, so for those tooling around newnposts on forums today, no, this is not deja vu...).

So, yesterday morning I accidentally dosed my household like a cult leader losing grip on his flock…

It goes like this. Friday night I culled a couple of males as the little pin-headed preflowers nestled in the nodes presaged the plants commitment to savage my sensimillas with their filthy genetic contribution. Kill all unwanted males? Done.

The plants were in 12/12 for just 10 days or so, and I had defoliated upon flip time, so the vegetation was limited to growth tips and surrounding leaves, no fans. Having annihilated these harbingers of sorrow, I snipped off the branches (small plants, maybe 14-16 inches), I doused them in water to make certain no scrappy bits of pollen survived their ordeal.

Problem solved.

Yesterday morning I was throwing some breakfast stuff into the Instant Pot (ground pork, carrots, celery, kale, rutabega, sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, fennel, rosemary). A last minute whimsy led me to toss in a bit of the foliage pulled off stems, might have been like a child’s handful of green, still wet having been removed from the bowl of water they were sitting in all night.

First, it was delicious.

Second? It ruined our day! I wasn’t really back with it until mid afternoon yesterday, and my roommate spent all yesterday afternoon throwing up, and has a bit of a (weed) hangover this morning (she can outsmoke me, but edibles are a different story). Four dogs were involved, all
Ok call me crazy but I'm gonna get into shrooms in about a month... maybe not crazy bit a bandwagon jumper for sure. Always loved shrooms but seeing how well ppl do here growing them got me really thinking about it and will be taking the plunge.

Now whats the concensus or thoughts on a shroom/cannabis edible? Who dun it?
It’s been a long time but I’ve been trying to get some with no luck.

amekins

amekins

Deja vu lol. How that tent working out? Looks pretty good to me 😁
The gelato isn’t doing too great. Everyone else is holding their own. A combined shroom/cannabis edible? I’m certainly we smoked weed when we shroomed but I can guarantee I’ve never had shrooms and a cannabis combined edible. I think it actually might scare me. 😂

00891221 50B1 4469 BB4A 5C6C05BAC1A4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The gelato isn’t doing too great. Everyone else is holding their own. A combined shroom/cannabis edible? I’m certainly. We smoked weed when we shrines but I can guarantee I’ve never had shrooms and a cannabis combined edible. I think it actually might scare me. 😂
Mine was the same way.... bitchy the whole grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom