Aquas 5am cigarette abduction close call

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just tossing this up in led lighting.... 5am smoke.... look up in the sky and regret not wearing my tinfoil helmet. Thankfully I was not abducted.

I know what it is but anyone care to guess? Figured it was interesting.

Vid quality is shit because of course the little men waited until my battery was at 5%.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just tossing this up in led lighting.... 5am smoke.... look up in the sky and regret not wearing my tinfoil helmet. Thankfully I was not abducted.

Vid quality is shit because of course the little men waited until my battery was at 5%.
View attachment 1122239
SpaceX will launch one of its rockets for a record 10th time Sunday (May 9), with a very sooty Falcon 9 rocket lofting a new fleet of Starlink satellites into space before dawn, and you can watch it live online.

The Hawthorne, California-based company will launch 60 Starlink satellites on one of its fleet leaders, a flight-proven Falcon 9 rocket dubbed B1051. The frequent flier will blast off from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station here in Florida at 2:42 a.m. EDT (0642 GMT).

Kingsley

Kingsley

SpaceX will launch one of its rockets for a record 10th time Sunday (May 9), with a very sooty Falcon 9 rocket lofting a new fleet of Starlink satellites into space before dawn, and you can watch it live online.

The Hawthorne, California-based company will launch 60 Starlink satellites on one of its fleet leaders, a flight-proven Falcon 9 rocket dubbed B1051. The frequent flier will blast off from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station here in Florida at 2:42 a.m. EDT (0642 GMT).
I live close to the launch area, walk my dog on Merritt Island and smoke one with the lady. Shame I missed the launch this morning.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 1122239

It does look like the old 50’s cigar shaped UFO sightings.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

@Aqua Man is trying to throw us all off, Those are the lights he uses for his grow. They are on a wireless timer and are made to look like UFO's. He illuminates vast sections of Canada's Country side with them. Beaming down on his meds. 😜

3 balls

3 balls

Just finished watching the latest season of Hangar 1 UFO Files on Netflix so I woulda been fully erect if I spotted that thing flying over my house. 🤣

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just finished watching the latest season of Hangar 1 UFO Files on Netflix so I woulda been fully erect if I spotted that thing flying over my house. 🤣
Yeah if I didn't know what it was. I would have been baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom