Aqueon optibright+ a suitable veg light?

• Thread starter geemonty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

geemonty

My brother recently gave me 2 of these LIGHTS. I haven't been able to find much information on them and was wondering if anyone had any idea if they would work as grow lights. I imagine they aren't anywhere near suitable for flower but would they work for veg? I plan to take a few extra clones and see how things go with clones but I am hesitant to spend too much time trying to veg under these if it would be less trouble to just get a tried and true LED. Anyone have any experience with these?

Observationist

Observationist

My brother recently gave me 2 of these LIGHTS. I haven't been able to find much information on them and was wondering if anyone had any idea if they would work as grow lights. I imagine they aren't anywhere near suitable for flower but would they work for veg? I plan to take a few extra clones and see how things go with clones but I am hesitant to spend too much time trying to veg under these if it would be less trouble to just get a tried and true LED. Anyone have any experience with these?
they are fish lights lol.

for seeds/clones maybe

G

geemonty

dont know how this went un answered for so long
oh yeah I actually forgot about this. I put 3 clones under these just to see and it was enough light from what I can tell they are a bit more stretched then my other clones but it was negligible. Already planted outside and all 10 plants look the same now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom