Arcata Trainwreck

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this is the real gal
sticky icky dankness @ around 43 days.

any one else out there have any pics of this lady?

twreck.jpg
twreck2.jpg

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, looks like Trainwreck from here. Sorry bro, I dont have any pics of the trainwreck I'm running on this computer but it looks just like yours. Has the typical trainwreck 9-12 blade leaves(on larger plants), stinky lemon fuely/cleaner funk and definitely needs staking/support for the buds(branches cant hold up to the weight of the buds) Looking good bro...its some nice smoke for sure.Peace

phenotyper

phenotyper

Awesome looking trainwreck. The structure of that plant is like a damned grape vine the way it flops all over the place. I had her tied up with a tomato cage, stakes and strings, and I still had problems with canopy management. You look like you're killing it!

R

red x

Can someone tell me how strong of a scent this plant has, also how does it taste/ what sort of high?

texaskid posted this elsewhere:\

Here is some of the info from the late great Dr.Jay Cavanaugh

Train Wreck

Of all the strains called "medical" there is, in my mind, no better nor stronger strain than Train Wreck.

Train Wreck is an old hybrid (1970's) from Humbodlt of lowland Thai, Mexican Sativa, and a very solid and potent Afghani.
Train Wreck (TW) is particularly good for the treatment of migraine, pain, and nausea.

While TW is thought to be a Sativa dominant (and looks like it) it's actually got quite a bit of Afghan in it making this an extremely potent hybrid. I'm guessing our TW is probably a 65/35 Sativa/Indica.

There are a few true TW seeds around but don't expect to find them. If you did you'd be real surprised that this 42 flower strain from clone is 9 months when grown from seed. This is because in Train Wreck the gene that controls flowering is time from germination.

You can see that Wreck is almost vine like with fine Sativa like leaves. Resin production begins almost immediately in flower and can cover the entire plant in frost.

One of the striking things about Wreck is the color. It's not really green at all. Here's some of my popcorn nuggies taken from a small plant at day 42.

Train Wreck is an excellent strain for SCROG. Here's some Humboldt Wreck harvested at 42 days following an indoor Odro grow.

Some caution about Train Wreck....This strain is a creeper, especially when fresh. You take one toke and it takes a good 5 minutes before you find yourself toasted. Some make the mistake of toking while they're waiting for that first toke and find themselves truly stoned. Heck, my wife smoked Wreck by mistake and got lost in the pool :-)

Cured for 3-4 weeks, TW loses some of the "creeper" quality and becomes rock hard nuggies that are stronger than most hash.

Finally, the taste is of a mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

Illmind

Illmind

always dug the 'mentholated whale dipped in' descript. thats 1 thing i remember about the tw is she is super frosty. honestly dunno how it fell by the wayside. like other goodies that are still better then most current day stuff. kinda wanna pop these sssc skunk1s if they'll germ. they from 89, what a gift btw in original pac, if they dont i got a colom gold x thai x haiwaan x skunk1 pack to roc. wish i had more spaces

chadkush

chadkush

That was a nice looking plant their. What was she grown in? Is that the e 32 train wreck?

S

shavits

Looks hella dank DWD! I wish I could get some of that goodness in my neck of the woods!

vaporedout

vaporedout

ill have to post some come october, ive got a TW and a lemon TW from clone. outdoors.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I am digging how everyone likes the train wreck..... I am starting some.... Can wait to get on board!!!!

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

The original pictures are gone but I've seen your stuff dwd and its really top notch. My first experience with top shelf weed was with acrata e32 train wreck my buddy brought from norcal. I smoked a bong load of it and became a complete silly goose instantly. Then after 20 minutes I became the most productive human ever, cleaned my house, went for a run. Its such a great energizing strain, at least the original.

Latest posts

Top Bottom