Arcata Trainwreck

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Still stalking a good cut. Got one from @rawman but didn't survive quarantine, love the TW high, helps my pain and relieves the mind, funk on

T

Trip8

Spent a LOT of time with this girl when I lived in PDX. I have to say she is awesome in every respect including yield when dialed. She is prone to pm tho.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Had a friend gift me these....about a month ago.....I popped two of them just to see whats what because I am unfamiliar with the strain honestly. The two pics are 14 days of 18/6 from seed. Looking at this thread it appears that my instincts serve me well. I still have 4 beans left I haven't popped yet.
Excellente 005
Excellente 006
Excellente 007
Excellente 008

T

Trip8

@tipz can you tell me about the blackwreck?ive been looking for the black haze for a while now. Is it a private cross? Has to heady as hell. Thanks for sharing

tipz

tipz

I made the cross about 5 yrs ago. Zam and his buddies
made blkhz from about 3 Colombians. The tw was from the same crowd. These fellows only had a taste for sativas

Downloadfile
T

Trip8

Thanks for the response T. I thought it was the Florida Cuban black haze. bodhi has that bch x big sur holy bud cross out there. Heard good things. Have to hunt some down. I love a racy heart thumper sweaty brow Sativa....at the right time
Peace 8

tipz

tipz

I've put up lots of threads about it, just at different venues. Google blackwreck greentipz
I worked with several diff phenos. The tw description in this thread couldn't be more accurate. Good luck tipz

tipz

tipz

I have heard of the FL Cuban blackhaze, never worked it, but nothing but good things said about it. The one i have is zamilitos.. Google blackhaze zamilito. I have tons of them in the vault

T

Trip8

I looked it up @tipz man.Sounds special indeed. I have a very special 10 week sativa hybrid also. It's [(nl x og kush)x trainwreck]x asian fantasy. Easy to grow, good yield,very frosty with dense buds. not rock hard but solid with tiny little spiky calyxes.the smell is spicy incense and slightly sour citrus like grapefruitish. she has the red stems like the mom. she is a head tripper with no ceiling that can produce visuals and make casual smokers get light headed/nauseous:D Not my creation. it was worked 15+ yrs ago by a norcal grower who bred it privately as his grail strain.

T

Trip8

Or maybe more like unripe mango. She's at 28 days right now. I'll try to get some decent pics tonite... She's scrogged deep. I will throw up a veg pic too.

Top Bottom