archive seeds face off bx2

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

anybody know these cats or what they all about? saw these beans on another site and wondering if its legit or not. from what I understand is the faceoff og is one of the best

symbiote420

symbiote420

Archive Seeds is ran by theDocta, he used to be cool with Moonshine of Rare Dankness ...the Doc's OG was made in his honor (Face-Off x RD #1), he gave Scott a couple cuts that he uses in some of their RD crosses!

He vends at another site, PM me if ya wanna know where! I'm after his Casper and Face Off Bx2 myself!

He's around these parts too plus he has a bunch of pics on IC ...hope I can say that!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

im trying to get my hands on a pack of overFlo

jaredman

jaredman

nice it sounds like I'm gonna have to try and grab these when they become available

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I know the "docta" as well and he definitely has the fire, a good precursor to any aspiring seed breeder. Give it a shot, I am sure his stuff won't disappoint. I'm about to start some faceoff x b.c. hashplant in hopes of finding a hashplant pheno. Ill try to keep things somewhat updated.

JAWS

JAWS

fire og * face-off bx1 AKA HELL RAISER any body got any words on this one?.

jaredman

jaredman

fire og * face-off bx1 AKA HELL RAISER any body got any words on this one?.

its supposed to be dropping the same time as the one I'm after I'll hit you up when it happens

jaredman

jaredman

supposedly I been waiting on it for like a month and a half with no info. I just sent out for two packs of flaming cookies instead

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Yeah I know of the one drop I was asking if there is going to be another

jaredman

jaredman

yeah I was talking about the hemp depot one. Canna collective is out of all the stuff I wanted too :( I really wanted to try the Kirkwood kush also

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Just finished a new batch of seeds but I'm in the middle of moving so stock will be in and out of stock for the time being until I get more settled and can handle the demand. I really appreciate the support from the community and those wanting to get genetics from the actual source and not a 2-bit hack ex-best friend. Respect!!

Thanks!

jaredman

jaredman

Just finished a new batch of seeds but I'm in the middle of moving so stock will be in and out of stock for the time being until I get more settled and can handle the demand. I really appreciate the support from the community and those wanting to get genetics from the actual source and not a 2-bit hack ex-best friend. Respect!!

Thanks!
Is hemp depot legit or is that the two bit hack you were referring to? PM me if you can or let me know where to get it legit from your hands I want to make sure the right guy gets paid for sure you know

Latest posts

Top Bottom