• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

LIGHT SPEED
Medium sized plants, a 9-ish week flowering time, with a strong growth pattern and structure. Sturdy plants with heavy buds. The infamous Lemon Peel crossed with Dosidos to make a special in-house hybrid dubbed LC20. The LC20 mother is a force to be reckoned. A vigorous, medium sized, very sturdy and easy to grow plant with incredible bag appeal, mind numbing potency, and lemon peel skunk terps. The Reversed pollen Donor, the MoonBow #75, is a whole other level of nuclear level exotic POWER. Combined, there’s enough genetic potential here to fuel your cultivation spaceship to Light Speed.
SEED SPECIFICATIONS
Genetics: (Lemon Peel x Dosidos) x MoonBow #75
Sex: Feminized
Height: Tall
Flowering Time: 60-70 Days
Seed Bank: Archive Seeds
Yield: Average
THC Level: 29%+
Type: Kush

sshz

sshz

23 of 24 seeds popped with 36 hours......there's always 1 straggler. I normally just put the seeds in 4 gallon pots, and let them do their thing until their harvested. This time, I'll be starting these in 1 pint containers for about 10-12 days, then transplant when their room is cleaned and ready.

IMG 1629

the rrock

the rrock

Where does Archive peddle their seedsd?, I didnt see them @the farm, interested in some good lemon for this years outside plants(my wife likes the lemon fueled sativas), any favorite"lemon" strains farmers?

sshz

sshz

Unhappy to say I've been forced to help almost all of the baby's out if their shells........after every one popped, I put them in well watered Pro-mix and have been waiting for them to peak out of the dirt. It's been a battle, all but 2 are out now but I've been forced to help them along, removing the split shell which refuses to fall, dig out and re-seattle them, etc. This normally has to do with seed vigor, so I can't say I'm pleased at this point. I'm glad I started these early, to get passed these issues early on.......I also started a few of the LemonOG Kush X Cookies if I need to replace a few, just in case.

sshz

sshz

Again, pretty unhappy with these so far.......it just seems they have no "vigor" like new seeds should. I know I shopped around and probably got the last 4 packs of these anywhere, which tells me they were the end of stock probably. I think I got these at SeedsHereNow.com at $150+ a pack, minus a discount. I'll probably end up with between 16-18 total in good health, and I'll fill the rest of this room the Ethos LemonOG Haze X Cookies which I have 6 finishing up next week and they look great. I'm still babying along the other 6-8 Light Speed, but they are struggling along. Disappointing to say the least...........

Dbear180

Dbear180

Again, pretty unhappy with these so far.......it just seems they have no "vigor" like new seeds should. I know I shopped around and probably got the last 4 packs of these anywhere, which tells me they were the end of stock probably. I think I got these at SeedsHereNow.com at $150+ a pack, minus a discount. I'll probably end up with between 16-18 total in good health, and I'll fill the rest of this room the Ethos LemonOG Haze X Cookies which I have 6 finishing up next week and they look great. I'm still babying along the other 6-8 Light Speed, but they are struggling along. Disappointing to say the least...........

Warranty that shiz bro! I had a funky ethos pack get replaced, all the seeds molded in the paper towel, no idea why. Sent them pics & they replaced it for free 👍 they pretty much stand behind their satisfaction guarantee.

Bodean

Bodean

Warranty that shiz bro! I had a funky ethos pack get replaced, all the seeds molded in the paper towel, no idea why. Sent them pics & they replaced it for free 👍 they pretty much stand behind their satisfaction guarantee.
I got to second that. First pack I ever bought from there I had like 3/10 pop of a Motarebel pack. They replaced it no problem.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Another piece of advice I can offer is insure your packages from them for as much as you see fit. Kinda turned me off to them, they dont tell you no matter how much money you spent, they will only cover the first $100 of your order if it gets lost in the mail or delivered to wrong address. Ask me how I know... lol. I was shit outta luck for over 12 (normally $100 each) packs for me & two family members who already paid me... until "Secret Santa @Srenots " hooked me up with some Reno gear... I love black friday sales but damn do I hate dealing with the post office around the holidays.

sshz

sshz

At this point, I just don't want to deal with it right now.........it looks like 16 of them are solid, 2 are still fighting but falling behind daily. I'm not devastated over it, just disappointed I'll again be growing 2 strains in the same room again. And the replacements, LemonOG Haze X Cookies will boost the overall yield as it's yielding really well, if you check the Ethos thread.

sshz

sshz

Well, with the Cookies thread finished, it's time to concentrate on this "Light Speed" thread....... this hasn't been an easy grow so far. The Light Speed seeds were weak and after the sprout, had a hard time losing their shell and needed to be helped along in that respect. I saved 15 (out of 24)of them - the healthiest of the bunch which are now doing well. I filled the rest of the room with Ethos Lemon OG Haze X Cookies- the same ones grew last time with the Cookies. There's 9 of those, also doing nicely. I liked these cause the yielded well, and I suspect the Light Speed won't be a great yielder so I wanted something to compliment it yield wise.

Not much more at this point, other than a pic coming later this afternoon.......

juggernaut

juggernaut

One of the best strains I have ever grown(30years growing 100+ seed packs). All seeds were great and easy to grow but 2 were amazing. Just ordered another Moonbow cross Ztittlez(sp). Then another Dos sidos, suggestions. I love that lemon taste. You either love it or revolted by it. $180 gamble. Otherwise grab a different moon bow cross.
When I become a millionaire I'm going to try every Archive, the plug, Ace and HSO strains out there.

sshz

sshz

Anyone know anything about Katsu Seeds? Someone just sent me 4 packs of their "Sour Bubba", which is ECSD X Bubba and a couple extra packs of their "Dracarys", which is GG #4 X Bubba. I know he specializes is Bubba Kush, his is supposed to be one of the best out there, but I know nothing about the quality of his hybrids. Nor can I find much about it in my searches.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Anyone know anything about Katsu Seeds? Someone just sent me 4 packs of their "Sour Bubba", which is ECSD X Bubba and a couple extra packs of their "Dracarys", which is GG #4 X Bubba. I know he specializes is Bubba Kush, his is supposed to be one of the best out there, but I know nothing about the quality of his hybrids. Nor can I find much about it in my searches.

I think ethos used a katsu bubba in a few of his x's. His Lemon grape bubba temple is what I ran & it was good 👍
Update: search LGBT & you'll see em in the ethos beans thread 👍

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Katsu is an OG from the Overgrow days. I have grown some hybrids with his Katsu Bubba in the lineage, but I have never had the pleasure of running any of his cultivars. I feel like his new stuff is feminized, but I could be mistaken. I haven't been able to find much information on his new work in my recent searches either. You have a pretty nice friend to send you four packs of Sour Bubba and a couple of packs of Dracarys haha. I am sure that you will do them justice. I am pretty sure that Katsu is a member here, but I am not sure how active he is on his account. I truly wish you well with them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sshz

sshz

Thanks Stank.......... I conversed with Katsu a few nights ago, I think on 420magazine.com but I could be wrong. It wasn't a site I normally post at, I do remember that.. I was curious about yields on both strains, he quickly answered all my questions. The Sour Bubba is extremely potent, by all accounts but not a great yielder and can be finicky if you're not on top of your game. The Dracarys yields better by a bit, but isn't as potent. I see some growers take the Sour Bubba up to 82 days, a bit too long for me. So I'm just gathering info at this point, trying to make some decisions for the future. I also have the Dragon's Flame testers, which I promised Jeff I would get to. And I have another guy pushing some elite clones my way, as he has to leave where he is and wants to keep the strains genetics alive. And I'm not excited about seeing anyone with the virus everywhere. I've been resisting opening another room, not sure I feel well enough to take on double work right now. Lots to think about..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom