Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

aahhhhhh! so many seeds i want....... i have a cart in checkout right now.... and now I'm debating...

So far i have
Dank Genetics firefighter OG
Danke Genetics superstar Tahoe
OG Raskal White Romulan
Rare Dankeness Corn bread
RD Ghost train haze #1

rd lee roy.

i am so close to pushing buy.... help me!!! =)

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

• problem is... i just bought 4 packs from mr nice, 4 packs from bog , and i have packs coming from other places too, my wife is going to start asking questions. so many genetics i just want to have on lock down to play with later, and you never know when something will just be gone forever.

RG420

RG420

• problem is... i just bought 4 packs from mr nice, 4 packs from bog , and i have packs coming from other places too, my wife is going to start asking questions. so many genetics i just want to have on lock down to play with later, and you never know when something will just be gone forever.

Hahaha.... I know all about that!! I just had to hide in the bathroom to order mine!! She will kill me..... :p

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

changed it up a little, and ordered this. Not a huge order, but some chances a some nice pollen if nothing else.

2x Grape Ox - Regular
2x Lee Roy - Regular
2x Ghost Train Haze #1 - Regular
2x Cornbread - Regular
2x Super Star Tahoe - Regular
spacer.gif

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

What? German baby formula. I hope you mean your German wife. There really is no replacement for breast milk. Way too much of our immune response is directly related to our mamas milk.....
shes breast feeding for the first 6 months, then we move to the holle baby formula.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Here is a Rudeboi OG (Irene Kush x Face off BX1) Popped only 2 beans and this was the girl.... She looks to be on the Irene side of the family... I'll give this one another run and get her dialed but so far i'm diggin this pheno even from a super small selection.. Also took down a small tester of Hellraiser OG and definitely feeling that one as well. Archive is coming with heat, Big up to @ThaDocta1 for releasing some solid lines....
Also got some Sour d x Faceoff & Racefuel veggin, can't wait to see what I find in those...
IMG 5367

IMG 5333

IMG 5385

IMG 5375

Top Bottom