Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Any tips on germing seeds that have thick shells bro? I got a pack of Casper and his Amnesia BX1 don't wana waste any ya know

Lightly sand them down or scrape them carefully. I use the paper towel method before. Due to popping many beans. I soaked them for 24 hours and then plant them in 2x2 small tiny pots with soil filled half way. Fill up to 3/4 top once they starts to stretch a bit.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Use a cut Q tip to plant the seedlings. I poke a hole about 1/8 of an inch and cover the seedlings gently. Then I keep them in the dome until they pop and the shell stays moist to easily peel it off the new born leafs. If it dries up and stays stuck on it. I mist it with some water to get it soft then take it off.

true grit

true grit

Any tips on germing seeds that have thick shells bro? I got a pack of Casper and his Amnesia BX1 don't wana waste any ya know

Get a cylindrical pill bottle- type you see meds/flowers come in- and line the inside with sandpaper. You can drop the seeds in the pill bottle and shake it/swirl em around for 5-10min. By time you pull them out they will look all whitish/scuffed up. At that point you can soak em in towels or however you germinate...should help some.

N

nightmarecreature

The Valley, Casper and Hellraiser look like some dank! I would steer clear of anything with Irene in it. It has those tiny fucked up looking little leaves you'll spend hours trimming.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

The Valley, Casper and Hellraiser look like some dank! I would steer clear of anything with Irene in it. It has those tiny fucked up looking little leaves you'll spend hours trimming.

I use those nice little scissors in the girls make up section. Those are LEGIT to trim with. Kind of pricey as well but works WONDERS.

RG420

RG420

Here's one girl so far from my pack of Amnesia Haze Bx1, showed sex just over 3 weeks from popping ground!!! Iv topped her once so far... The males on the other hand are some serious short stocky bushy mofos!! :D may chuck some pollen on the leggy girls

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah RG if you ever get a chance to pick up some of seed junky's gear I would I ran his HOAF gear the shit was dank as fuck! I'm currently running his octagon kush the shit is impressive to say the least the dude justblazen gear is legit an priced right as well!
Thanks bro! :) some nice plants in this pack male or female!

RG420

RG420

Yeah RG if you ever get a chance to pick up some of seed junky's gear I would I ran his HOAF gear the shit was dank as fuck! I'm currently running his octagon kush the shit is impressive to say the least the dude justblazen gear is legit an priced right as well!

Will check him out bro thanks for the heads up! :)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That's what's up RG I have posted some pictures on the cookie thread an the michigan thread for people to see! He is currently working on some og lines as well! The Hofa I ran was on pare with some of the clone only gee's taste an potency!
Will check him out bro thanks for the heads up! :)

RG420

RG420

That's what's up RG I have posted some pictures on the cookie thread an the michigan thread for people to see! He is currently working on some og lines as well! The Hofa I ran was on pare with some of the clone only gee's taste an potency!

Yeah boi!!! Just been over on IG some serious stuff going on all looks fire! See a pic of the Octagon by some one and it looks Bossss! :D
Think I'll keep an eye out for the next drop!

J

jeff1962

Yeah boi!!! Just been over on IG some serious stuff going on all looks fire! See a pic of the Octagon by some one and it looks Bossss! :D
Think I'll keep an eye out for the next drop!
Dont think you will see him drop here again..hes not been on this site for two or three weeks..

S

steelcanaries

RG...howd u know she was a girl at 3 weeks?....my rudebois are just over a month old....still havent shown sex...maybes its the way i pruned....did you let go natural until she sexed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom